Chapter 22 Heart-eartH

In the Fusion Branch of You Show Duel School, Sona and Yuri are watching the students training with Action Duels. Yuri asks, "So who are the ones dueling right now?"

"A boy named Cain and a boy named Abel." Sona says. "Thanks to Yuni and Yuya, Action Duels can be learned in this place."

"Indeed. Action Cards are really helpful when dueling our enemies." Yuri says.

Just then, two Monsters appear on the field as the chains start to bind against them. Both people are bound to the crosses with two devils appear with Numbers 13 and 31 with them.

"What's going on here?" Sona asks in shock as the other students are terrified at what they've seen.

Yuri says, "Are those the Number Cards that Yuni and Yuya warned us about?"

"There's no mistaking. There are Numbers 13 and 31 on it!" Sona says. "We've better call Yuni as quick as possible!"

Yuri nods as he calls Yuya and the others to come, Sona notices that both Cain and Abel have Numbers on their cheeks and their LPs are lowered to 1000. (Cain:1000)(Abel:1000)

"Somebody help us..." Cain mutters.

"What is this thing..." Abel also adds.

At the same time, Yuni and the others arrive and Yuni gasps, "Numbers 13 Cain's Devil and Number 31 Abel's Devil? Oh no!"

"What's the problem?" Sona asks.

Yuya says, "When these cards are in the decks while their LP has dropped by half, they destroy all monsters on the field and are Special Summoned by force! And then all of their LP falls to 1000!"

Just then, the two monsters attack one another with spiked maces, and both Cain and Abel fall to 500 Life Points. Yuni says, "When Cain's Devil and Abel's Devil attack each other, neither is destroyed, instead, the players take damage equal to their ATKs. Which is 500! But they are also known as the Embodiment of Crime and Punishment. They can turn damage into agonizing pain!"

"That means both of them only have 1 more turn before the Duel ends. And they might be killed by those monsters!" Sona says. "How are we going to help them?"

Just then, Sona's Extra Deck glows, and Sona takes out the glowing card and finds that it is a Number. Sona says, "I think I have a way to save them."

Reisho says, "While you try to procrastinate their pain, I'll try to turn off the Action Field System."

The others nod as Sona rushes to the field and activates his Duel Disk. Because of the Intrusion Penalty, Sona gets damaged. (Sona:4000-2000)

"I Summon Cooking Chief Cola Maker! (ATK:500/DEF:1000 LV:1)" After the monster appear, Sona says, "When Cola Maker is on the field, I can Special Summon Cooking Chief Soda Shaker to my field!" (ATK:1000/DEF:0 LV:1)

After two monsters appear, Sona says, "I overlay my Cola Maker and Soda Shaker! Xyz Summon! Come forth! Numbers 63! O-Shamoji Soldier! (ATK:0/DEF:2000 RNK:1 OVU:2)

After the small monster appear, Yuri asks, "That's the Number?"

"I detach one Overlay Unit from O-Shamoji Soldier to use its effect! Once per turn, all players regain 1000 LP!" (Sona:2000-3000)(Cain:500-1500)(Abel:500-1500)

"Right now she's only procrastinating the pain..." Yuri says.

"Reisho, are you okay?" Yuni asks, and Reisho says, "I'm trying!"

Sona says, "I set one card and end my turn."

Just then, Cain's Devil attacks Abel's Devil again, but this time, the damage all strikes Sona, who quickly grabs an Action Card and says, "Action Magic: Acceleration! Effect Damage is negated!"