Chapter 1: First Meet First Love

Hi, My name is Craig Tucker, This day I saw a cute blonde boy, From school, And I partner up with him. That makes me so happy. Like my heart flying up into the sky and finding the space and never coming back. And his eye this perfect and simple just the way I like it......I Hope Tweek read it.
Notes by Craig...

I put the notes on my table, and get ready for sleep.

Now is the flashback time...

~~~~~

The school bell rang is the last subject was the science project.

Everyone is in classrooms, And Okay sitting just to wait for the teacher to come. And then once new student, with blonde hair came to the classroom and sat to wait too. Everyone was in a shack. He comes at the last minute the teacher is a riser.

"Okay, Student." The teacher walks into class 10A, "You all know, There are some student new here. If you are great at helping some of the weak students come to our school. And you have a bit of point just like that." The teacher slowly put the new science book. "I'm your head teacher, You can call me Miss Sandy or Sam, Okay student?" The teacher said and then drop down the science book.

Miss Sandy saying something's, But Craig isn't listening. And he rolls his eye. Then he looks and sees a beautiful and cute blonde boy and green clothes sit in beside him. Craig's face started to be red like a tomato.

Miss Sandy sees the blue hat with the yellow pom, "Craig Tucker" The teacher yelled, "Yes Sandy." Craig said.

"Craig, Are you okay young man?" The teacher asked, "Yes Sandy I'm just shy and nervous." Craig said he is not shy and nervous just a big fat liar.

"And so, Student, I think I should be picked one of you and partner up, Okay Wendy and Clyde you two are partners now. Bebe and Stan partner up. Kyle and Eric partner up." "WHAT??" Kyle and Eric stand up and Shouts. "What the problem Broflovski and Cartman?!" The teacher stands up too and shouted. I don't want to partner with him! Kyle and Eric shouted about to shout again. But the teacher have the will power "So? deal with it. Or not your kicked out of the school." The teacher shouted. "Fine." Kyle and Eric sighted and sit down.

"What are we talking about again? Oh, The thing."

Craig and Tweek you two are partners, Craig turns red, His name is Tweek and he looks at Tweek with beautiful blonde hair. Red and Kenny you two partner up.

Craig didn't care about the teacher, What she saying about the team-up things, He roll his eye, Ane look at Tweek. So cute, Craig whispers with a lovely smile...

Meanwhile, The team is sitting together.

Tweek came over to The blue hat boy. "Hi, My name is Tweek Tweak. You know I have two names Tweak, You can just call me Tweek whatever you want" Tweek introduce himself.

"Uhh-oh, My name is Cra-Craig Tucker." Craig Introduce himself to Tweek, But have difficulty talking.

"Okay, Everyone your all has a project to do. So if you didn't do the project, You and your partner will be kicked out of the school. This is South Park high school, you all know. You guys better do your project on the weekends.  If not your kick. Now you can do the project right now." Miss Sandy said.