I was now walking home from school when I got a call from Jayla saying I need to come over asap for a suprize. I told her I would be over in 10 minutes. They didn't live far from me but luckily with the street I was on, it would only take me 10 minutes to get there instead of 20 minutes walking from my house.

I knocked on there door and saw everyone, and I mean everyone in the kitchen. My mum, dad, DJ, Jess, Jaden sadly, Javon.. oh gosh, Jayla, daelo and Kylee, all with smiles on there faces.. expect Jaden. I hadn't seen Kylee for a while, we are really good friends so I ran up to her and we gave each other the biggest hug.
"Hey y/n!"
"Hey Kylee!"
"We got a suprize for you! Open the box!" She said and pointed to the box on the table. I opened it to find plain tickets to bora bora! My face lit up with excitement.
"Your parents, DJ and I were talking about how we were going to Bora Bora with Kylee and I had the idea of bringing you so I asked your parents and they agreed to let you come with us to Bora Bora for this summer holiday! Your parents won't be able to come because of work but you will have us with you there" I looked up at Jess and then walked around the table to give her a hug.
"Thank you, thank you, thanks you Jess!" I then let go and hugged DJ then my parents and thanked them all.
"We leave this Sunday so pack your bags, we will be at Bora Bora for 2months exactly so pack a lot of clothes!" I was so excited and happy and thankful for Jess letting me go with them to Bora Bora for the whole holiday. Especially the fact that I hadn't planned anything for the holidays, except for staying in bed all day makes it better. My parents decided to stay for dinner so while we were waiting for dinner, Kylee, Jayla, Javon, Jaden and I all went to Javon's room. We decided to go live on Wanna's account since he had more followers then all of us but only 1k more then me 🙄🥱. We started answering questions then I saw one that I'm glad popped up so I could settle this 'javon kissing me' situation. I read out the comment then answered it.
"Why did Javon and y/n make out at a party? Look I'm glad someone asked this cause this needs to be done with. Me and Javon were making out and doing all of that shit to make someone jealous, most of you know who but I don't really care so everyone please stop with the edits of it and comments on it, me and Javon are just close friends and remain close friends." Javon added a quick
"Yeah what she said" is a girly voice. We all laughed then answered more questions.
"Wait I have an idea!" Jayla spoke up.
"Idea for what?" I asked.
"Let's play truth or dare."
"How we gonna play it" Javon asked.
"So say it was my turn, Kylee would me truth or dare and I will say Truth then we wait 5seconds then I'll have my eyes closed and scroll through the comments and stop at one random and answer the question or do the dare if you pick dare, but if it's gross or your really uncomfortable with it then skip it."
"That's not a bad idea, sure ima do it" I say and the rest agree. Wanna was first and I asked him t or d (truth or dare) and he said dare. He scrolled through the comment with his eyes closed and stopped at one random.
"I dare you to kiss your bro- WOAH! We broke up though so it would be wrong to kiss my ex. (Guys if you don't know the joke about Jaden and Javon dating y'all been living under a rock respectfuly. Btw they broke up on 3/7/2022 with Javons video on TikTok with 43.6million views, look at it if you want)
Javon got up and went in to kiss Jaden put them pulled away right before there lips touched.
"Kylees Turn! Truth or dare?" Jayla said looking at Kylee.
"Dareeee!" She extended the 'e' then closed her eyes and stopped at a random comment.
"Kiss the two hottest people in this room.. dam why's everything about kissing?" She got up and kissed me then Jayla on the cheek.
"Aww thanks bae!" I said with Jayla saying thanks.
"Your turn y/n! Truth or dare?" Kylee asked me.
"Ummm, dare." I scrolled through the comments and stopped at one.
"Hug Jaden.. um me and jaden don't even talk so.. you know what it's like just a hug." I went to jaden and hugged him, I felt so safe and protected in the 3 seconds of me and him hugging, I don't know why though. I let go then went back to where i was sitting.
"Jaden, Truth it dare." Javon asked Jaden.
"Dare." He scrolled through the comments and stopped at one.
"I dare you to kiss the hottest girl in the room. Wow why is everything about kissing?" He got up and was walking up to.. me? He cupped my face with his hands then kissed me on the lips leaving me with a shocked look and Kylee, Javons Jayla with shocked faces as well.
"Uhm anyway.. Jayla truth or dare"
"Dare" she scrolled through and stopped at a comment.
"I dare you to slap Javon in the face for $20? Heck ya! I'll do it for free!" She got up and before Javon could run out of the room, jaden grabbed him and held him so Jayla slapped Javon across the face, me and Kylee bursted out laughing then we heard Jess down stairs.
"KIDS DINNER!" We all ran downstairs after ending the live. I sat between Javon and Jaden while my dad was next to Javon and my mum was next to Kylee who was next to Jayla, Daleo sat next to Jess on one End and Dj sat on another end. We all sat in piece eating dinner when I felt a hand go on my thigh. I tried to not make it obvious through my facial expressions showing something was happening under the table but I just looked at Jaden confused while he was concentrating on eating and had a blank expression on his face. I looked down to make sure it was hid hand and it was. Why was he doing this? over protecting me, Getting jealous, calling me hot, kissing me, putting his hand on my thigh.. why? Does he like me? No.. I'm his enemy and he's mine. He can never like me and I don't like him. Or do i. I don't kn-
"Y/n are you alright?" I snapped back into reality.
"Yeah sorry Jess I was just thinking of something."
"Oh alright!"

It was getting late so we said goodbye and my parents and I went home then I got ready for my last day tomorrow of school before summber break and Bora Bora! I packed all my clothes and items for Bora Bora which took almost an hour then I brushed my teeth and went to bed.

GUYS ITS 1am AND I HAVE SCHOOL PREY WITH ME THAT I WONT SLEEP THROUGH MY ALARM!

2208 words!