''Well, Klaus didn't think it was possible to have kids yet here you are. Why would it be different with you?'' She asks me. ''The fact that while my mother was a fairy, she was alive. Noah, he isn't alive,'' I tell her. ''I'm not alive,'' I tell her.

''Maybe it was something to do with your magic,'' she tells me. ''Or with your fairy side. Didn't Freya say that Fairies were much more fertile, that could have something to do with it,'' she tells me. 

I just stay silent, pondering her words. ''Have you taken a test?'' she asks sitting next to me and grabbing my hand. 

''Three,'' I tell her. ''Have you looked at them yet?'' She asks me. I shake my head, She sighs standing up and giving me her hand. 

I grab it letting her pull me up and and guide me toward the bathroom. I walk over to the countertop looking at the three tests. 

''I will look at one you look at the other,'' Bella offers. I nod my head grabbing one while Bella grabs the other. ''On three,'' she smiles at me. 

''One, two, three!'' I pull the test out of the packet and look down. Bella looks at me before looking at the third. ''You do it,'' I tell her.

She smiles grabs the last test and pulls it out looking it over. She lays the two she had to face up on the counter and takes the one I was holding and places it with them. 

I look down and let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. ''All positive,'' Bella tells me rubbing my back. 

''You should call Noah and Carlisle,'' Bella tells me. I shake my head. ''No, they have their hands full with Victoria,'' I tell her. ''I will tell Noah when he and Edward pick us up from the airport,'' I tell her.

''How far along do you think you are?'' She asks me. ''Five weeks at least,'' I tell her turning on the faucet and splashing my face with some cold water. 

''I wonder if you could hear their heartbeat like Klaus did with you,'' Bella smiles most likely thinking back to when Uncle Elijah told us how Dad found out Mom was pregnant with me. 

She piked my curiosity and so I focused all my hearing on my stomach. I feel my eyes start to water when I hear the developing heart of mine and Noah's baby.

"This is a miracle," Bella mummers. I smile to myself, knowing that, that was what Aunt Rebekah always referred to me as. "My little miracle baby," I nod my head smiling.

Time Skip:

After a tearful goodbye with our Mom, Bella and I boarded our plane and started the journey back home. "Do you think we will stop her?" Bella asks.

Noah and Edward Face timed us last night after they were out and they told us all about what happened with Victoria, Paul, and Emmett. "We will stop her Bella," I reassure her. 

She gives me a look. "You mean they will stop her? There is no way Noah is going to let you anywhere near a fight in your condition," she tells me. I sigh and resign myself to the fact that she is right.

Bella and I grab our bags before we go and meet Noah and Edward at the doors. When we got there sure enough standing out against everyone else there were our mates.

I drop my bag and rush towards Noah and throw my arms around him. "Is Carlisle at the hospital?" I ask him. Pulling out of the hug. Noah nods his head looking at me in confusion. "Why?" He asks me. I look around before looking back at Noah.

"Come on I will tell you someplace quieter," I tell him grabbing my bag and Noah's hand before leading him out of the airport, Bella and Edward following closely behind.