Bella pulls out of the hug first and excused herself to go to the toilet. I look down at the quilt, fold it back up, and put it back in the box. 

''How far along are you?'' Mom asks. I look up confused. ''What?'' I ask her chuckling placing the gift box on the ground. 

Mom just gives me a look. ''Honey, you have never been sick in your life, and according to Bella, you have been throwing up for a few weeks now. Not to mention you were never one to cry so much,'' she tells me.

Everything she says finally registers what she was insinuating. ''You don't think,'' I trail off. ''Honey, I think you might be,'' she grabs my hand. 

''Go in and ask Phill for his keys,'' Mom tells me. ''The local drug store is just down the road and around the corner,'' Mom continues. I shake myself out of everything nodding my head before getting up and grabbing my quilt before making my way back up to the house. 

''Hey, Phill, can I borrow your truck?'' I ask my stepfather. He looks up from the game nodding his head. ''Sure kiddo, here,'' he chucks me his keys. ''Be careful,'' he calls out to me. ''I will,'' I tell him before rushing out of the house.

''This can't be possible,'' I mutter to myself parking outside of the drugstore. I get out of the truck and lock it before making my way into the store. I walk around before I finally found what I was looking for. 

I hold up the pregnancy test sighing and feeling my hands shake a little. I sigh close my eyes and shake my head before grabbing a couple more to be sure before heading to the register. 

Once I paid for them I head back out to the truck and make my way back to Mom and Phills. I pull into the drive, cut the engine, get out, and lock the car before heading in. 

 ''Thanks, Phill,'' I chuck him back his keys. ''No problem,'' he tells me. ''Is Mom and Bella still on the beach?'' I ask him. He nods his head. ''Yeah!'' I nod my head sighing. ''I'm feeling a little too warm out there I am just going to hang out in my room okay,'' I tell him.

He nods his head looking slightly concerned but lets me be. I walk down the hall and into the bedroom that Mom gave me. I close my door and grab a couple of bottles of water from a mini fridge before walking into the bathroom that separates my and Bella's rooms. 

I take the first test open it and do it before drinking another bottle of water to be able to take the other and so on for the third. 

I flush the toilet before washing my hands. I walk into my bedroom and grab my phone and set the time needed for the tests to get the result. 

I lie down staring at the ceiling for a couple of seconds before sitting up and getting off the bed. I walked around and tidy up things that didn't need tidying. I move things, sort out my dirty clothes from my clean.

I just find something and anything to keep my mind from wandering to the three pregnancy tests in the bathroom. Soon enough though it feels like an eternity my phone goes off telling me that the time was up. 

I stop midway from what I was doing before looking into the bathroom. I go to take a step forward but I pause midstep before turning around and grabbing my phone. 

I open the screen and go into contacts, finding Bella's before shooting her a text. Meet me in my bedroom! I throw my phone on my bed before sitting down and rubbing my hands up and down my thighs.

Soon enough I hear a knock on my door and Bella's voice coming through. I call for her to go in and she opens the door and comes in looking concerned. 

''What's wrong, your message sounded urgent,'' she tells me. ''Mom seems to think that I am pregnant,'' I tell her straight away. Her eyes widen. ''I didn't think that this would be possible,'' I tell her.