S3 »Midnight Sun

Start from the beginning

Zeke opened his mouth to respond but immediately closed it shut and was replaced with fear when he saw Levi standing on top of the wall, steaming engulfing him as blood-soaked him.

[Zeke]: Argh... You're kidding me! He chased me all the way here?..

Levi just stood there for a moment, his mouth parted and his eyes looked like they were rolled at the back of his head as he took a step off the wall and began descending. The blond glares at him and mumbled.

[Zeke]: Let's call it a draw, Levi. We're in no shape to fight...-He then looks back at the two conscious shifters then Bertolt's form- Bertolt... I'm sorry, but I think it's the end for you..-He then glances over at (Y/n), who tensing up when noticing his gaze. He looks away as the Titan-Shifter turns its body away from the two- Eren!..Some day, I'm coming back to rescue you!..-Zeke calls out-

The Titan-Shifter began running from roof to roof, leaving both of them even more perplexed than before.

[Y/n]: He ran?..-She mumbled just as Levi flew down and landed on the same roof in front of them-

The two lower their blades when they see the captain quickly removes his dull blades and began digging through his cloak.

[Y/n and Eren]: Captain!..-The two shriek as Eren pushed Bertolt to the side. Levi jerks his head over to the two, eyes wide as he states-

[Levi]: That was the last of my gas. I'll chase him! Hand over your gas and blades!..-He holds his hand out as they quickly nodded- Hurry!..

[Eren and Y/n]: Right!...

They quickly went to remove their things and were about to hand them to him, but a sudden noise makes them freeze up. Their eyes grew big as both of them slowly looked over their shoulder and down at Armin.

›–––––––‹

Shiganshina was a mess at this point with the amount of black smoke erupting. Hanji and the others were on the ground, treating each other's wounds while Hanji was currently interrogating Reiner, who was sitting up against a wall. 

The Titan Shifter's eyes were blindfolded while his head was still healing. His shirt was discarded as his arms and legs were currently in the healing process.

Hanji crouched down to his level, holding a metal case, and asked.

[Hanji]: Reiner... What's this metal case you had in your left chest pocket?..-Her left eye had been treated as she narrowed her gaze down at him- Before we chopped off all your limbs, you tried to grab it with the strength you had left...

Mikasa, who was currently treating Jean's wounds, was staring intensely along with Jean.

[Hanji]: Suicide pills? Or perhaps a bomb?..

After tying the bondage on Jean, it seemed she made it too tightly when Jean winced. Her eyes widen.

[Mikasa]: Sorry...

Reiner remained silent for a moment.

[Reiner]: A letter...-His voice was rough as if it sounded like he hadn't spoken in years. Hanji furrows her brows-

[Hanji]: A letter? What kind of letter?...

[Reiner]: A letter... from Ymir..-Jean's mouth slightly dropped and his eyebrows widened while Mikasa formed a sweat- You have to... give it... to Christa...