CH 1 Cold Sweats

Mikey woke up in a cold sweat. He had a pretty bad nightmare about who knows what, it was 4 in the morning from what he could see.

He doesn't usually get up this early unless Leo makes something fall when he's getting a midnight snack. Mikey stood and got a bit light headed from the lack of food in his body.

Splinter hasn't gone shopping in weeks because of technical issues. Mikey started making his way to the kitchen quietly listening to dad and Leo snoring, it made him laugh a little.

He looked around the kitchen for some sustenance but to no avail he found nothing except for soup. He hated soup it was always so hot and burned his tongue.

He walked his way to the arcade after searching a bit more. While walking he remembered his nightmare. It was about leos sacrifice. It affected them all, Leo talks less and isn't aloud to go anywhere alone anymore.

Donnie spends most of his time in his lab. He feels like he failed us because he couldn't keep his tears back, Raph gets mad at himself regularly but hides it from the rest of us. He hears donnie and raph fight alot about Leo's health it's scary their both really loud Jupitar Jim usually tunes them out hes gone through alot even though hes just 13.

When he walked into the arcade he saw a light and was confused for a second, he turned a corner and saw donnie working on something. What was he doing up at this time? He decided he was just gonna leave him alone.

"I know your there Angelo you aren't the quietest" Donnie said in a slightly hushed voice, "You caught me" He answered quietly. He walked over to donnie and sat down next to him "Whatcha doin?" He asked. He got no reply, donnie looked very focused on his work and not on Mikey.

Mikey could see donnies eye bags from just a side view but if he brought them up he was scared donnie would yell at him. "What are you even doing up right now Angelo?" Donnie questioned him, "I had a nightmare" he explained quietly.

Donnie looked at him for a moment than looked back at his computer "Was it about the kraang fight?" Donnie asked "Yeah.." He replied quickly.

Donnie stood up and patted Mikeys head "I'm heading back to the lab" He said while walking away from Mikey. He was alone again, He was excited donnie is ok after all of this.

He already knew not to follow he would just be ignored. That's the perk of being the youngest everyone thinks that your avoidable and pushes you away from them.

Then the intrusive thoughts flowed what of they didn't care? What if- He ignored them while standing up and just decided to play pin ball for a little bit.