As they arrived, the maiden got out first and offered her hand to help her new lord out.

"Now, you'll address me as lady Dimitrescu or my lady and my daughters as lady Bela, Cassandra or Daniela, have I made myself clear?" Alcina walked ahead, the only thing letting her know the maiden was still there was the clicking of the boots' heels she was wearing on the cobble path leading to the main entrance they were heading towards.

"Yes lady Dimitrescu." The maiden's voice was not shaking, her lack of reaction was unsettling but a grin came to lord's her face, knowing her daughters were to come soon. Maybe now she'll get a freak out reaction she is so used to.

"Good." She opened the doors herself as they stepped into the grand entrance hall, the darkness of the red tinted room was a welcome to her eyes after such a harrowing meeting.

The moment the doors closed behind then and when the cold dissipated, the buzzing of flies hit their ears, loud and nearing.

"Ooooh mother brought back a snack from her meeting." The body of a girl formed in front of the maiden, wearing a cloak and a hood covering her head, only the blood caked mouth visible with brunette hair that is darker then Angelina's.

Alcina awaited a scream or something, as her other daughters formed too, trapping the maiden between them all... But nothing, as calm and collected as she was until now.

(me: Wait a moment *tapping in google* Oh... Oh... canonically I made Angelina taller then the daughters by an inch o_0 that was not my plan.)

"An honor to meet the ladies of this domain." She calmly said, bowing her head.

The daughters look at their mother, not knowing what to do in their confusion as usually it was always a nice moment of screaming followed by a chase through the castle that followed their apparitions, or at least begging for their lives, but they were currently stumped by the lack of all reactions.

"Girls this is our new head maid, Miranda's very own one, so be careful, she wants her in one piece."

"Oh we'll keep her in one piece yeah." Bela, the oldest and the blonde one, said, spinning her sickle in her hand. "But maybe not without a few slashes."

"If I may, I'd advise against it, lady Miranda would not be pleased if I were to be hurt." Angelina just filled them in.

"Maiden, do not think you are actually important to her." Alcina warned.

"I am sorry my lady but I am, and if I may speak frankly once more, in my lady's words, she'd make me a lord instead of any of the failures if she was sure I'd survive the Cadou implantation."

"How dare you!?" Alcina fumed at the polite disrespect, growing her claws out, Miranda will forgive her transgression this once she thought as she swiped at the girl's face.

A scar, this would leave a nasty scar and just what she wanted, a scar to look at each time she looked in the mirror to remind her to never speak out, one she can't hide under her eye cover like she's doing to a previous one.

...

What?

Alcina's arm trembled under the strain as she watched in complete shock.

"I'd advise against harming me against my lady's wishes, her patience is finite lady Dimitrescu." The maiden said, holding the claws clamped between her fingers.

Alcina was not trying to push her claws closer to the maiden's face but she felt the strength behind that hold and the girl's arms were not trembling in the slightest as she held head to the taller woman.

Alcina easily pulled her hands back to her, no resistance from the maiden that was unreadable.

She thought she saw something in her eyes, an orange reflection but thought better of it since the lights in here were nearing that shade of color.

"Daughters!"

"Yes mother." All of them reacted, having been awed slightly how a simple human stopped their mother's swing without breaking a sweat and still stood there with the same emotioneless stare at her, still not scared of what was going on around her.

"Show her to her quarters, you start tomorrow maiden, do not be late."

"As you wish lady Dimitrescu." She answered as if nothing had just happened.

Alcina watched as the daughters turned to flies and picked up the maid in their swarm, flying away.

"How odd." Is all she said.

---------------------------

A large giggling swarm of flies swept the maid up and sped through the castle, minutes later thrown out into a room.

"Sleep well, this might be the last time you do." One of the girls said, slamming the door as the others laughed.

Angelina stood, looking around, even the maids's quarters looked elegant but nothing compared to her lady's home.

There was a wooden desk in the corner of the room with a chair, a bed with ruby red covers and bedside table with a lamp and a surprisingly modern day alarm clock, all the wood being of mahogany, A long full body mirror next to the desk.

The villages worshiping her lady had little want to modernize so few had extensive electronics that went further then the lights in their homes so this clock seemed really out of place.

There was a thick leather bound book on the desk with golden lettering on it, Rules of the Dimitrescu halls. All Angelina could assume was the ladies didn't want to explain each time since her lady was always so annoyed about this lord and daughters always killing maidens.

"Fear not my lady." She thought, sitting at the chair and opening at the first page, getting ready to memorize all in one sitting. "They have nothing on me, your wish is my command and I shall live to serve your every wishes."