Staying Late (18+)

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Keys x fem!reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Keys, Y/N

Description: Keys has to stay late at work which Y/N really isn't happy about but Keys manages to sway their mind.

You were sat in the chair next to Keys, twirling your thumbs and tapping your foot in annoyance. You hated when Keys had to stay late because that meant that you had to stay late to. But there was one thing that made it bearable: how hot he looked whilst he was concentrating.

His tongue pokes out of his lips a little, eyebrows slightly furrowed and his calloused fingers tapping away on the keyboard. He was completely in his element and he had never looked so attractive.

Just staring at him was turning you on; you couldn't take it anymore. Slowly walking over, you wrapped your arms around his neck and slowly kissed his cheek. "How much longer, Keys? I'm starting to get a little...needy over there." Your eyes locked in the reflections of the computer screen, his eyebrows raised a little.

"Really? You're getting turned on just by me doing this? You really want it, don't you?" You innocently bit your lip and nodded, your hands gliding slowly down his chest. He swiveled around in his chair so you were inbetween his legs. You leaned down and placed a slow, tantalising kiss to his lips, one that left him breathless. "Does that answer your question?"

He leaned his head back and let out a low groan, his hands tightening on your hips. "C'mon, baby, leave that for tomorrow. There's something better that you could be doing right now." Keys lifted his head back and opened his eyes which were black with lust. He brought you close to his face, his breath blowing on your lips.

"Just let me finish this and I promise you, I will go down on you until you cum at least 3 times." At those words, you felt a puddle grow in your panties. You walked back over to your chair and waited for Keys to finish, your knee bobbing up and down impatiently.

It felt like a lifetime when he had finally finished. You had lost count of the amount of times to moved around in your chair to release the tension building in your body.

Keys got up from his chair, grabbed your hand and his bag and strode quickly out of the office and towards the garage. He sped home, not even caring that he was going through the red lights, and threw open the front door, pushing you flush against it when you were inside.

"Just knowing that you were sitting there, waiting for me to fuck you into oblivion, was enough to get me going." He nudged your legs open and pushed his knee in between your legs with you riding his thigh, trying to relieve the tension that had built up again inside you.

He attacked your neck, leaving large, purple bruises in his wake as he explored your body. Your hands were in his hair, tugging at the small strands at the nape of his neck which earned a very low growl. "You know I can't resist when you do that, baby."

Without warning he lifted you up and carried you upstairs with your legs wrapped tightly around his waist, grinding against him and your lips never leaving the others. Keys threw you on the bed, waiting for a moment before joining you.

He loved seeing you like this; needy and ready for him. "Keys, c'mon. Don't you think I've waited long enough?!" He chuckled darkly before joining you, his large body pushing you into the mattress. He made quick work of your shirt and pants, roughly ripping them from your body and throwing them onto the floor.

You did the same, wanting to be as close to him as possible. His hands slowly travelled down your body, leaving tingles in their wake, until he reached your pussy. Circling your clit, he opened your folds and groaned as he felt your juices spill all over him.

"You're so wet for me already. What a needy little girl you are." He plunged two fingers inside you and pumped, faster and faster. Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as the familiar feeling was already building inside you. Your back arched off the bed as you let go on his fingers, your juices spilling at all sides.

Keys sat up and locked eyes with you before licking his fingers clean, a low moan rumbling in his chest. "You taste so good baby but I need to feel you riding my cock." He lined himself up with your entrance and thrusted inside, not giving you time to adjust. It burned a little but it soon turned to pleasure as he constantly hit your sweet spot.

"Faster...go...faster". Your fingers grabbed the sheets beneath as Keys quickened his pace, drilling you further into the mattress. One of his hands reached around and roughly rubbed circles on your clit, sending you over the edge. Your pussy tightened around his cock, earning an animalistic moan from Keys. His thrusts became sloppy as he rode out his high, spurting out inside you.

You were both breathless as you came down from your highs. Keys lay on your chest, still inside you, with your fingers hanging loosely through his hair. "That..was..amazing." Keys lifted his head and gave a cheeky grin before placing a soft kiss to your lips. "You're amazing." A small blush crept up on your cheeks.

He brushed his hand over your cheek and tucked your hair behind your ear. "You're so beautiful." A thought from earlier crossed his mind and a dark smile crept on his lips. "You're even more beautiful with my dick inside you."

Keys moved off you which rubbed against your oversensitive clit, earning a tired moan from you. "What are you doing?" "I said I was going to make you cum at least three times and I'm going to keep to what I said."

His head disappeared inbetween your legs and you readied yourself for round 3.