Birthday Treat

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Keys x fem!reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Keys, Y/N

Description: It is Y/N's birthday and Keys decides to give her a little birthday treat out, but Y/N has other plans.

All day you had been showered with love, gifts and sweetness from Keys. He always went above and beyond for your birthday, he wanted to make sure that you knew how special you were.

You were getting ready to go out to dinner, Keys's treat of course, when he entered your room holding a small box. You looked up and licked your lips at the sight before you. The suit clung to every inch of his body, making him look more handsome and gorgeous as ever. You could feel a familiar sensation creeping up on you; discreetly trying to rub your legs together to relieve the tension.

"Oh, baby, you look absolutely beautiful. But I thought you could do with something else." He opened up the box and revealed the most beautiful necklace you had ever seen. A large smile embraced your features as you carefully took the necklace out and held it in your hands.

Keys motioned for you to turn around, moving your hair to the side and clipping the necklace into place, you turning around "Absolutely stunning. How do you like it, princess?" You looked straight into his eyes, a devious glint in your eye.

"It's beautiful Keys, it really is, but I'd rather have your hands around my throat but the necklace will do." His eyes suddenly darkened, a dark smirk on his face, and pushed you against the wall. One of his hands held yours above your head whilst the other carefully took the necklace off and slowly closed around your throat.

"Is this what you wanted? Me being rough with you?" A low moan escaped your lips as his grips tightened on you. "You dirty little girl. I buy you everything you could ever want and this is what you really wanted, being took advantage of?" He roughly pushed his knee in between your legs and you immediately began to ride his thigh, the friction edging you closer and closer.

Keys moved closer until you felt his breath by your ear. "You only wanted sex? You are a dirty little slut." You could feel your orgasm coming strong and your eyes rolled to the back of your head. "Keys... shut up and pin me down."

With that, he picked you up and threw you onto the bed, his body laying heavy above yours, not giving you much room to move. The pressure above you was only edging you further and Keys could see that. He roughly bunched your dress up, pulled down his pants and underwear and entered you. A slight gasp exited you at the sudden stretch but then it turned to animalistic moans as Keys pummeled into you, drilling you into the mattress.

"You like it like this, don't you, my dirty little princes. Is this what you've been thinking about all day? My cock buried deep inside your pussy?" At that moment, he thrusted deep inside you, leaving you not able to answer. Tears began to fill your eyes as Keys fucked the life out of you, never giving you a chance to rest. "I'm..gonna.." "Then cum, slut, cum all over my cock."

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head as your body convulsed as the biggest orgasm you had ever had rolled through your body. Keys was only a few seconds after as your walls tightened around his cock. He fucked you both through your orgasms, his thrusts becoming sloppy as he came inside you.

He lay down on top of you, both breathless. "That was amazing. I've never orgasmed like that before." Keys looked up at you mischeaviously and slowly pulled out, pulling up his underwear and pants. "You should talk to me like that more often, princess, it really gets me going." He reached over and grabbed some tissues from the bedside table, carefully cleaning you up.

"If it results in this, I most definitely will." You got up from the bed, decreasing your dress and fixing your hair and makeup. "Now, let's go for that nice dinner you booked and you may get a present of your own." You grabbed the necklace from the table before winking and heading out of the room, Keys following close behind.