Chapter 14:

Y/n's POV:
As soon as I'm finished with unpacking my things, I put on my sport clothes and skate to the high school. Even if there's no school today, there are some cheerleading lessons today. Since I'm the cheer captain, I have to teach the other girls something new. Finally Chloe arrives, she runs to me and hugs me. "Hey again y/n" she says. "Hey again chloe" I answer and we both start laughing. Finally everyone's here and I can start teaching them some new things. (✨ I really don't know what cheerleaders do, so don't judge me)

—————————2 hours later—————————

Finally we're finished. Chloe and I wait, till the other girls are gone and start talking. "Wow im sorry But they weren't good at all" Chloe says. "I agree, how did they even get in the team" I answer. After that Chloe and I go home. "Y/n I need to thank you. I don't know how you do this but I've never seen Noah happier, because of you." she says and smiles. "That's cute to know but I don't really think it's because of me" I answer. "Oh it's definitely because of you y/n." she says. Since we arrive at my house, I say goodbye to her and hug her. I enter the house and see my mom sleeping on the sofa. She probably fell asleep while watching a movie. Since I don't wanna wake her I go into my room. I open the door and see Noah sitting on my bed.

✨hey Guys it's me again! I've just found this old part I've never finished and never posted. I just wanted to say I unfortunately won't continue this story! It's not because I don't want to write anymore (I have so many ideas ahhhh) but like 5 minutes ago I found out that Noah is gay. I'm so happy for him that he came out and I don't wanna be disrespectful Yk, that's why this story ends now. I'm sorry! If you want to read another story of me, go to my profile. I just started a new one. Lysm thanks for reading 🫶🏻🫶🏻