Chapter 10: Date night

Y/n's POV:
We walk into the house and notice a little sheet on the table. It says, that Chloe and Karine are visiting some old friends and they stay at their house over night. "That means, we're alone tonight. What shall we do?" Noah says. "I don't know, whatever you want" I answer smiling. "No wait I changed my mind, I'm not gonna do everything" I say and we both start laughing. "Ok you know what, put on a cute outfit and I'm gonna take you out for dinner." Noah says smiling. "Uhh I'd love that, we haven't been on a real date since a while. Thank you Noah!" I say and kiss him. I quickly look for a cute dress. After a few seconds I decide for that one and Noah helps me putting it on.

Finally I'm finished with getting ready and I go downstairs to Noah

Finally I'm finished with getting ready and I go downstairs to Noah. "So schnapple, how do I look?" I say smiling. "Wow omg you look gorgeous! As I told you before, you're the prettiest girl in the world." he says kinda stunned by me, which makes me blush a lot. I lean in for a kiss and answer "You look really good, too! I mean you're really handsome and really hot all the time!! How are you able to look good all the time?!" I answer and now I can see him blushing. "Noah Cameron Schnapp, did I just make you blush?!" I say and start laughing. We kiss once again and then he takes my hand and we start walking. "You know the way to a good restaurant, right?" I say. "Y/n trust me, I know the way. Relax" he answers and we both start laughing. After 5 minutes of walking, we finally arrive at a cute little pizzeria. "Wow this looks so Italian" I say smiling. "Have you ever been to Italy?" Noah asks. "Yeah, 3 times! I loved it so much there" I answer and we both enter the pizzeria. We sit down on a little table, with a wonderful view to the ocean. "It's so pretty here, thank you for taking me to this wonderful place." I say, blushing. After that we both order our food.  "So umm y/n I wanted to ask you something, you can always say no. I'm going to be at stranger things premiere soon and I wanted to ask if it would be ok for you that you'd come with me." Noah suggests kinda nervous. "Noah I'd love to and it would be such an honor for me, but I don't know what to wear at that kind of things. Also is that even ok? Like I'm not even an actress from stranger things" I answer confused. "Yes it is definitely ok and we're gonna look for a cute outfit, you'll see everything's gonna be fine" he answers smiling. "If that's ok for you then yes" I say, smiling back. "Of course it's ok for me! I'd love to have you on my side." he answers. After that I lean in for a kiss. Finally we get our food and start eating. He explains me a little bit what to do at the premiere. We also talk about lots of other things. As soon as I want to put out my money, Noah forbids me to pay. "Noah this is so cute and kind, but I really don't want you to think, that I'm only your girlfriend, because of your money" I say. "Y/n I would never think that! I love paying for you. Stop thinking that. I know that you love me" he answers and kisses me. After that we go back to the vacation home. "Noah, thank you! For this wonderful evening I love you so so much." I tell him honestly. "No problem! I love you more y/n" he answers and I fall straight into his arms. We stay like that for a while and then we start making out. He pulls me against the wall and kisses me really deeply. I'm so glad, that we're alone, otherwise Noah couldn't  pull me against he wall. He takes me into his room and we make out there again. Another hickey, great job y/n. After that we just lay down on the bed and cuddle. Noah puts in a Netflix movie and I fall asleep in his arms. It feels so great.

—————————next day 8am—————————

"Good Morning sweetheart" Noah says and kisses me on the forehead. "Goodmorning schnapple, why are you waking me so early?" I ask and give him a kiss on his cheek. "Because I've got some plans for us. Put on a bikini, I've got a surprise" he answers smiling. I quickly put on a bikini.

"Wow you look stunning" Noah says

"Wow you look stunning" Noah says. "It's just a bikini Noah." I answer blushing. "I know, but you always stun me, I don't know how you are able to do that" he adds. He takes my hand and we both walk down the beach. After 5 minutes of walking, we finally arrive. "Y/n I hope you're not seasick, because we're gonna do a boat tour now! Just the two of us." Noah tells me excited. "Omgg that is so cool! I love that, but since when do you know how to steer a boat?" I ask confused. "Oh I've got many hidden talents, you don't know of" he answers and we both start laughing. He helps me with getting onto the boat and then he starts driving. I enjoy the sun and the ocean. But seeing Noah steering the boat is the cutest thing ever, that's why I'm making a video for my insta story. I can't get my eyes off him and he notices that.
"Y/n/n  I really understand, that you can't get your eyes of the attractive man, but the man can't concentrate when such a pretty girl keeps staring at him" he says and we both start laughing. "Why does the attractive man just not kiss the pretty girl and why can't he learn her how to steer the boat?" I ask smiling. That's when Noah comes closer and kisses me really gently. "Happy?" he asks smiling. "Couldn't be happier" I answer. After that Noah really shows me how to steer the boot. It's so much fun. "Thanks for teaching me, but I think it's better if you drive" I answer and we both start laughing. Then Noah stops driving. "Let's stay here for a little" he advices and kisses me. "Omggg there's a dolphin I guess" I scream excitedly. "Wow that's adorable" Noah answers cutely. We keep staring at the dolphin for a little and then we decide to jump into the water and snorkel for a while. After that we get onto the boat again. "Thanks Noah. This is so beautiful" I say and we make out. We take some cute pictures and also a lot of videos.

.................................................................................
✨ I really hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Trust me the story is not gonna be over so fast. Ly and thanks for reading!!