Chapter 9: Vacation

Y/N's POV:
"I'm glad we're at home now! Would you mind helping me to pack my suitcase for our vacation?" I ask Noah. (✨ You know to the summer house with Noah's mom and sister) "I'd love to help you y/n" Noah answers smiling. We go into my room and pack my suitcase. I take a lot of clothes with me, since we're gonna stay there for one week. After 2 hours we're finally finished with packing. "Finally we're finished, this took us a lot of time" Noah says. "We would have been finished earlier if you weren't joking around and kissing me the whole time" I answer and we both start laughing. "Thanks for helping me Noah." I say and lean in for a kiss. Unfortunately Noah needs to go home now, since he has to pack his things, too. I say goodbye to him and kiss him once again. After that I fall asleep immediately, since I'm really tired.

—————————next day 7am—————————

"Y/n/n wake up" my mom says with a really calm voice, trying to wake me up. "You need to hurry up! The schnapps are gonna be here in 30 minutes." my mom tells me. "30 minutes?!? Oh no, ahh you're right I really need to hurry up." I answer. I quickly change into this outfit and take some pictures. I post this picture in my insta story, since I really like this outfit.

 I post this picture in my insta story, since I really like this outfit

————————30 minutes later—————————

Finally the Schnapps arrive. My mom talks with Karine and it seems like they would get along together well. In the mean time I put my suitcase into the car. Noah gets out of the car and we kiss as a greeting thing. "You look so gorgeous omg and I love your sunglasses" he compliments me. "Thanks Noah" I say. I can see Chloe getting out of the car and hugging me. "Hey y/n I'm so glad you're here" she greets me with a cute smile. "Oh hey Chloe! I'm glad to come with y'all" I answer. I knew things between me and Chloe are good now and everything, but I didn't know they are that good! I'm glad that she's not mad at me anymore.
I hug my mom and say goodbye to her. I've never been on vacation without her, so it's kinda weird but it also feels great. Noah and I get into the car and he gives me one of his air pods. After that he puts in some music and we cuddle. Chloe sits in front of us, but I still noticed through the mirror that she's sleeping. After an hour of driving, I fall asleep in Noah's arms.

——————————time skip——————————

"Y/n/n wake up" I can hear Noah. He kisses me on my forehead. I get up and see, that we're here. It's a cute vacation home and I don't know why, but it just looks so lovely. I can't explain it, but everyone would love to stay there. This place is just magical somehow. "Wow this is so lovely here." I say stunned. "You like it? It used to be my grandmas house, Ofc it has changed through the years, but it's still something special" Karine answers with a smile. I kiss Noah once again and put out my suitcase but Noah takes it for me. "You know I could take it myself schnapple." I answer smiling. "Yeah but my girlfriend should relax and I mean I am so strong, so this is no problem for me" Noah answers proudly and we both start laughing. I help karine with putting in some of her things, since she has to do it all by herself. I really like her a lot. She's so kind. After helping karine, Noah shows me the whole house and also the room, that we're going to stay in. "Can we pls go to the beach Noah, I really love swimming in the ocean" I beg him like a little kid.
"You're Lucky that I love the ocean, too" he answers and leans in for a kiss. I quickly put on my bikini:

Noah takes my hand and we walk to the beach, which is exactly in front of the house

Noah takes my hand and we walk to the beach, which is exactly in front of the house. We immediately jump into the water and start making out there. I really enjoy it here, since here are just like 3 people and they all seem to be old, so they don't know Noah. The water is really warm and we stay in the water for hours. Finally all the people at the beach are gone and it's only Noah and me. We're making out again and the sun goes down. "Wow I've never had such a perfect moment before. I mean we both in the ocean. Kissing at sunset. I mean this is just perfect. I love you Noah" I say. "Every moment with you is perfect y/n you need to know that. I love that you're with us and I really love that you're a part of my life. I love you more y/n." Noah answers and I start crying, since that is the cutest thing ever. After that I take a picture of us and we both post it on instagram!

👑

posted by noahschnapp and y/n y/l/n

Comments:
y/n y/l/n I Love you more than anything Noah! Thanks for all the perfect moments with you. Especially this one! It's my favorite one so far. You don't know how glad I am to be yours! ❤️💍
noahschnapp You're the best girlfriend ever and I'm so glad to be on vacation with you. I'm the luckiest boy ever to be your boyfriend. Ly so much! ❤️💍
milliebobbybrown ok stop, this is literally the cutest thing ever! Especially your guys comments! You guys just belong together and I can't wait to meet you for the first time y/n! 💜
noahxy/nfan I ship yall so much! You guys are just so cute together ahh I can't!!! 🫶🏻
chloeschnapp You guys are soulmates! Ly both!!
gatenm123 So cute, even if I never thought noah would get a girlfriend, just kidding. 😭 Fav ship definetly
finnwolfhardofficial Can't wait to meet y/n for the first time. You guys are so cute together
... view all:

—————————————————————————
💞
Instead of reading through the comments, Noah and I go back into the water again. We both make out there again. "Noah, every day I'm grateful to have you in my life, you can't imagine how much I love and need you. I'm afraid of losing you, because I don't even know how to live without you. I'm asking myself all the time, how I have been able to spend 16 years of my life without you." I tell Noah honestly. "Y/n you can't imagine how much I love you! I also can't imagine how I lived nearly 17 years without you, I mean you're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'm so glad that I accidentally bumped my locker door at you, because if I wouldn't, then I don't really know if we would have ever talked and I'm glad that it happened all the way it did! I love you more than anything." he answers and we both start crying. We kiss once again and get out of the ocean, since it's getting really dark now. Noah puts his arm around my shoulder and we both go back to the vacation home.

.................................................................................
✨ ok first of all I'm sorry, since it's October in this story Noah just turned 17, that means I forgot to write a chapter about his bday, ups, I'm so sorry! I'm also so so sorry, I have so many drafts, but I didn't post them, since I was so busy and forgot about them. I might post another draft today as well, but I'm not sure yet, because I have to read through it carefully first, in order to see if there are some mistakes. I really hope you liked this chapter. I enjoyed reading and writing it a lot and I hope you do that, too!!! Ly and Tysm for reading my story 🫶🏻