Chapter 7: falling asleep in his arms

Y/n's POV:
"Are you hungry?" I ask Noah as soon as we enter my house. "Yeah I am tbh" he answers smiling. "Great because I'm starving. Let's make spaghetti" I say. Noah looks kinda impressed and says "You know how to cook?" I answer, "Of course I know, I mean I grew up with a single mom" We both start laughing and he kisses me. I cook for both of us, while he's just staring at me. "You're so cute y/n/n" he says blushing. Now I also start blushing. "Nawww stoppp you make me blush Noah" I say, while I turn on the stove.
The spaghetti of course needs some time to cook, that's why Noah and I lie on the couch and make out again. Wow I really love him so much, I think he can't even imagine that. And again, another hickey. Good job y/n. The 3rd hickey for today. But I don't really care, since I really love Noah. Suddenly he lifts me up and pulls me against the wall and we make out until we hear a "peep" from the stove. "Uhhh the spaghetti are finished" I say and then we both start eating. "Oh y/n there's something I want to ask." Noah says kinda nervous. "Uhhh now I want to know what" I answer kinda nervous, too. I still act normal. "So you know there are autumn holidays in 2 weeks and my family and I drive to Florida, since we have a little holiday home there and I wanted to ask you if you want to come with us. My parents would love to take you with and I would love that, too." he says smiling.  "Omg Noah that's so kind that you want to take me with. I'd also love to go with and I think I'm allowed to but I still have to ask my mom first." I answer. I wish he'd know how happy I am right now. We talk a lot while we are eating and after that, we decide to go into the hot tub. I'm glad Noah has a lot of his clothes in my wardrobe, so he also has swimming trunks here. I quickly change into my favorite bikini.

(✨ let's ignore the fact that I only found Pinterest fotos of girls with a "perfect body" you don't need to feel insecure or something, your body is perfect the way it is and remember social media is fake

(✨ let's ignore the fact that I only found Pinterest fotos of girls with a "perfect body" you don't need to feel insecure or something, your body is perfect the way it is and remember social media is fake. I'm sure the bikini looks good on your body, too. So start liking your body, because it's perfect the way it is. Just wanted to remember y'all)
"Wow ... y/n you ... you look so good" Noah says, nearly forgetting to breath, since he's stunned by me. I start blushing a lot and say "You look really good, too." After that we go into the hot tub and I mean you can think what happens there. (✨don't be too dirty minded) We Kiss again. And I lay down on his chest. After that we make out again and I look at the stars again. "How many times do I have to tell you y/n/n? You don't need to admire the stars, because you're so much prettier. You're prettier than anything tbh." Noah says smiling. Now I start blushing really really much and Noah notices that. He leans in for a big kiss. We both stay in the hot tub for half an hour spending our time with making out and talking. I really love Noah. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. "I really love you Noah. I love you more than anything actually and you really made my life better. Since the first time we met, when you bumped your locker door at me. I never knew, you'd change my life so much, but you really did and I wanted to say thank you for that." I tell him honestly. I can feel a tear dropping from his eye. "Nawww stop crying Noah" I say while hugging him really tightly. "I'm so sorry I just can't. You're my favorite person on this whole world and I love you more than anything. I'm the luckiest boy ever, since I'm your boyfriend and I also wanted to thank you for that." he answers and now I start crying, too and he notices that, so he kisses me. "It's late, I think we should go inside now." Noah suggests and we both go inside. "I need to take a shower now, you can also if you want to" I tell him. He takes my hand and we go into the bathroom. Wait I'm taking a shower now with Noah, omggg?!? Is this FR or am I dreaming. (✨ you guys are still wearing something and you'll leave that on) We go into the shower and make out again. Noah puts some body lotion on me and after the he pulls me against the wall and kisses me really gently. After that we just put on some shampoo and wash it off. Then he takes my hand and we go out of the shower. Noah just drys his hear with a towel and I put my hair in a messy bun, since I'm too lazy to dry it with a hair dryer. After that we immediately switch clothes and go into my room.

This is the outfit I chose

This is the outfit I chose. I lay down next to Noah and we cuddle. In the mean time we watch Netflix and sometimes we make out during the film. But then I fall asleep in Noah's arms and dream about him. Then I wake up and feel Noah kissing me on the cheek and see him making a video. He says how cute I am, while I'm sleeping. So I act like I'm still asleep. I can see him putting his phone away (✨ y/n's eyes Are not open just a little, so Noah doesn't notice it) he whispers into my ear, "I know you're asleep y/n but I still wanted to say that I love you more than anything. I hope you sleep well in my arms" Omgg this is the cutest thing ever, unfortunately I have to act like I'm asleep ugh. I can feel Noah putting a blanket above us, pulling me really tight and turn off the light. I immediately fall asleep again and I've never slept better than this night.

——————————morning———————————

I can feel the sunbeams on my face that's why I wake up. I see Noah lying next to me, still sleeping. Gosh he's so cute when he sleeps. I try to sneak out of bed and prepare breakfast in bed for him. I know he was really busy with photoshoots and snacktbh in last time, that's why he really needs something like that. He definitely needs to relax. I make his favorite food and go with it upstairs into my room. I don't wanna wake him up, since he looks like he really needs the sleep, so I wait till 10 o clock am.

.................................................................................

✨ hey it's me again. That's all for today. I really hope you enjoyed this part and I can't wait to write the next one! But I'm gonna read my book now, so it will take a little! Bye Lysm