He feels like he is responsible for my safety, but he isn't! He-
shouldn't think like that.
It only hurts him and that makes me sad too.

I was looking at him strip down, until he got to the last piece of clothes.
I blush and look away hiding my blush.

Naruto must have finished beacuse I heard him step in the water.
His bathtub was big, it was enough for us, hell it was more than enough.

I slowly get my pullover off, I could feel Naruto eyes on me.
It was embarrassing, I felt almost uncomfortable- is it too late to say no? I wonder.

"I will close my eyes and turn away if you wanna." He offers sweetly, I look at him and smile a little.
He immediately understood he faced the wall and even closed his eyes.

I chuckle but I felt way more comfortable now that he wasn't looking. I strip naked quickly.

I tiptoe over and step in the water, it was really nice. I could see Naruto flinch a little, I smile and let my body relax in the water.

Naruto still doesn't turn waiting for me to say yes.

"You can turn now." I smile at him as he slowly turns around. He was wearing a big smile.

"Are you okay?" He asks, he was so sweet for asking. I really appreciated it!

" I am fine." I look out the window, it was late and I could see the stars from here.
Naruto looked at what I was looking.

"You like to watch the sky?" Naruto asks me, I nod.

"Yes, when I was locked inside my room. I dreamed about being free, about watching the sky from outside." I mutter, my boyfriend listen to my voice softly.

"Well, we can always watch the stars together babe, you just have to say." He holds my hand, I blushed. I was so lucky, so so so lucky.

Naruto was perfect, he was amazing. I was glad that he was the one who saved me.
I will be forever grateful.

I really think that I am free now, at the first months it was weird. He let me walks around the house.

Anything, I wasn't locked in. It took some time to get used to it. But he helped me, he made me feel safe, comfortable.

He always respected my boundaries, he never stepped over the line. He was- perfect.

He gets the bathbomb and gives it to me.
"I will let you put it in the water." He smiles, I thank him.

I slowly put it in the water and feel the water bubble around me.
I smile while looking at the water, then I feel Naruto cupping my face softly. I flinch but only beacuse it was so sudden.

He lifts my face up so I am looking at him.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever meet." He whispers, my eyes widen.
It was weird.

My clients always said I was beautiful, but I never believed them. It was all lies coming from their disgusting mouth.

But hearing this from Naruto made me think it was the truth. Was I really beautiful?

I blush while giving him a soft passionate kiss.
He hummed and kissed me stroking my face softly.

It was so nice, his soft lips, bathing together.
Everything felt perfect.

I pull away giving one last kiss.
As
"Thank you Naruto, for everything." I say before relaxing more in the water.

He chuckles before laying back too, we enjoyed the water quietly.
We stay in silence, I enjoy our legs brushing softly.