.10.

"Sasuke, I will get some food after. Do you have anything particular you wanna eat?" I ask, Sasuke looks up from his book. He thinks for some moments while I just lean on the door.

"Can you get food from Pad-Thai? I wanna eat their amazing food." I nod, Pad-Thai was an amazing restaurant. It was Sasuke favourite and we often ate there when we went shopping or on a date.

"Yeah, I wil buy, the same you always eat?" I ask he nods. I walk to him and cup his face and kiss him. He gladly returns. We stay like that for some seconds just enjoying the other lips.

I pull away and look at the time. I had time to go to the office. Luckily I wasn't late.

"Okay, take care. Dad is helping to some friends, but he will come home before I do!" I say and place a quick kiss on his forehead.

I leave Sasuke in the garden. It wasn't warm but it's wasn't cold either. But I could see that it will rain just by looking at the clouds.

I sit in my car, and start the engine. I liked driving, it was somehow calming for me.

It was two weeks ago since we stayed for 9 days at my relative's. After that night, uh.
Sasuke was more distant? He didn't talk much. I mean he never talks a lot.

But it made me worry a little bit. Hell I even started searching therapists. I found one,a really good indeed.

But when I brought up the topic to Sasuke. Oh fuck he was mad, saying that he doesn't need that. He doesn't wanna talk about things he had been through.

It was our first big argument since we got together. He didn't even slept in the same bed as me. After that day when I was making breakfast. He apologized.

He looked guilty but he made it clear that going to therapy won't ever happen.

I understood it, at a point. When mother disappeared, my dad made me go to therapy. I started having more problems in school. Therapy helped me.

Even though I hated it, and I was going there for two years. 

But therapy, I wouldn't say it's good for everyone.

Sasuke would be probably one of them. He is healing slowly and carefully.He is that type of person who needs to heal alone.

I'm not sure if that makes any sense though.

I click my tongue as I stop at the red light.

Sasuke became distant but he is better now. I guess that night was triggering for him. Making some memories come back.

But he enjoyed our time there, he tried a lot of things.
New foods ,new things.

And he meet new people. My family loved him. They absolutely adored him, spoiling him to death.

Which I was glad beacuse there is no way I'm letting him go.
Ever.

The light turns green as I pass beside a Toyota.

I take a right turn as I get in the familiar street. I park my car and stop the engine.

"Another beautiful day, another beautiful day to work here."I mutter sarcasticly and get my seatbelt off.

I step out of my car, fix my tie and smile charmingly at those people who cross in front of my work place. I was popular around the city, I didn't really had a problem with it though.

I sigh and step in the building.

_______________________________

I organise my papers before, and see the documentum about the sex club. I didn't had time to look through it yet. But I didn't had anything important to do for today. At least I didn't plan anything with Sasuke.