🌑 Forms

Before we proceed to the form, we just wanted to clarify a couple of things first!

- When asked for mature content, if you have any, please specify what type of mature content it is. A book being marked as mature for some mild swearing and a book marked as mature for explicit violence and triggering topics are two completely different things.

- As we've stated earlier, we're completely open to entries with LGBTQ+ characters/topics! The only reason we're asking for that specifically in the form is because we're aware that people have different preferences, so we want to make sure we assign these books to the judges that will truly appreciate those characters to the fullest. <3

And, as another small reminder, we're accepting 15 entries for Fantasy and 10 entries for all other genres. We also go by the "first come, first serve" order, but if we have to resend you to do the password or follow any of the rules to the end, we will skip your entry for the time being and only accept it after you're completed and followed everything correctly.

THE FORM

Book title:
Author name:
Category:
Number of chapters:
Has mature content (please specify)?
Has LGBTQ+ content?
Password:
Rules done?
Tag +3 people:

Please submit your form as an inline comment HERE (the form will also be in the comments for easier copying and pasting) --------------------->

Again, just to clarify a couple of things!

- When asking if you'd be willing to judge mature books, please specify what type. Someone might be alright with reading excessive gore and violence, but not with reading about triggering topics such as self-harm or suicide.

- As for the number of the batched you could judge, a small reminder: batches will contain 5 books, or maybe even 3 or 4 in some cases. You'll have to read 3-5 chapters from each of those books. Picking up more batches means you'll be getting more rewards if you complete your work, but please sign up for more only if you're completely sure you can complete everything in time. After all, without completing the work, there's no read rewards for you, so you'll still be at a zero, but we'll have to scramble around and find backup judges, and that brings everyone to a disadvantage.

- If there's more than one genre you'd like to judge, please list them all in the order of preference, from most preferable to least preferable. That way, we'll try to assort you to a category that fits your tastes the best, but in case another category you listed needs you more, we'll most likely move you there instead.

- When asked for the judging experience, don't worry! It's not required, we're just curious. :D And if this is your first time judging, we might note it down somewhere just to keep an eye on you in case you need some extra guidance throughout the judging process, because we'd be more than happy to provide some if that's the case.

As a small reminder, we'll be accepting 3-6 judges for Fantasy category, and 2-4 judges for all the others. We also go by the "first come, first serve" order, but if we have to resend you to do the password or follow any of the rules to the end, we will skip your entry for the time being and only accept it after you're completed and followed everything correctly. When your form gets accepted, please give us a bit of time to assort you to a category. You'll receive a DM from us with more details on your category, criteria, and judging process soon after being accepted!

THE FORM

Username:
Are you willing to judge mature books?
Are you willing to judge LGBTQ+ books?
Number of batches you could judge:
Categories you would like to judge (in order of preference, please):
Do you have any prior judging experience? (won't greatly influence anything, but we'd just like to know :D)
Book you'd like to receive payment on:
Password:
Do you have a Discord?

Please submit your form as an inline comment HERE (the form will also be in the comments for easier copying and pasting) --------------------->

Do you have any questions about the forms? Don't hesitate to ask us here!