🌘 Rules

1

1. Follow this account and the accounts of the hosts (ninaisawip and bamolas). Permanent follows to the hosts aren't required, but would be appreciated. However, a permanent follow is required for this account, especially if you'd like to be notified/participate in the future awards. You can also follow from backup/alt accounts, but please state the account's username in your form.

2. Read 3 chapters of one of hosts' books (If You Forget from ninaisawip) and leave 8+ inline comments (on each chapter, not in total). If you've already read some of those chapters with sufficient comments, please state so somewhere in the form (especially if there's no more new chapters for you to read) and we'll figure something out.

3. Add this book to your private library and a public reading list. Adding it to your library ensures you get notified about the new updates (including the final results), and adding it to a public reading list helps us gain some exposure!

4. Give a shoutout to the awards book on your message board. Similarly to the previous rule, it helps us gain some exposure, and that means we might fill up all the slots faster! If that happens, it will give us more time to judge the books and make sure everything runs smoothly, so it's a double win. :D

5. Your book must be in English only and have at least 5 chapters. And yes, split chapters (e.g. 1.1, 1.2, etc.) do count as separate chapters.

6. You can enter up to THREE books across ALL categories. However, you can enter only TWO books in the SAME category. You also cannot enter ONE book in MULTIPLE categories. Please keep in mind that, if you enter two or three books, your reading payment will also multiply (however, if there's not enough chapters of the book listed above, just complete the payment on all the chapters available and state it somewhere in the form).

7. We feel like this should go without saying, but do not bully and harass other participants and do not try to bribe or harass the judges. Doing so will guarantee you immediate disqualification, and you will be banned from all of our future awards. And if any of the fellow participants are bullying/harassing you in any way, please let us know immediately and we will handle it.

8. Be patient. As we've mentioned before, we're a fully user-run contest. We all have real lives outside of this. Things happen. Sometimes we cannot predict those things happening. Oh, and by the way, the p as sw o rd is any word that begins or ends in b. But we can assure you that none of us want to go MIA on any of the participants, so in case of any delays we will do our best to let you know as soon as we have some news. 

1

1. Follow this account and the accounts of the hosts (ninaisawip and bamolas). Permanent follows to the hosts aren't required, but would be appreciated. However, a permanent follow is required for this account, especially if you'd like to be notified/participate/judge in the future awards. You can also follow from backup/alt accounts, but please state the account's username in your form.

2. Add this book to your private library and a public reading list. Adding it to your library ensures you get notified about the new updates (including the final results), and adding it to a public reading list helps us gain some exposure!

3. Give a shoutout to the awards book on your message board. Similarly to the previous rule, it helps us gain some exposure, and that means we might fill up all the slots faster! If that happens, you will also have more time to judge the books you'll be assigned and we'll have more time to make sure everything runs smoothly, so it's a double win. :D

4. You cannot enter a book in the category(/ies) you'd like to judge.

5. Please make sure to complete your assigned workload in a timely manner. That will make it so much easier for us to keep track of everything and stick to the timeline we've set. And not only that, but the timing of your work completion will be one of the factors we'll be considering for the Judges' Spotlight. So you completing things on time essentially benefits both sides. Just saying. :D

6. Do not accept any bribes from other participants. If any of the participants reach out to you with any sorts of offers, or even bullying/harassment, it's your duty to report it to us right away, and we will deal with it.

7. Be objective. Yes, we all know a person or two. And yes, maybe we really want to see this one friend of ours win. And, who knows, maybe there's also that one person that we just don't like at all. But we will demand for you to leave all your bias aside for the duration of the contest, whether it's positive or negative. We're here for the stories, not necessarily the people behind them, so the books are the only ones you should be judging, and you should do so from an objective and unbiased point of view.

8. Communicate with us. We cannot stress that enough. Please, please, communicate. If you need an extra day or two to complete something, if you think you cannot complete your part of the work after all, if you have any questions, we're always here. We'll be doing little check-ins every now and then to see how you're doing with the work and whether or not there's anything we should know about, so make sure to stay in touch. Keep in mind that, if you don't communicate with us and just go radio-silent without completing any work, you won't get any rewards for the judging work, and you will also be banned from judging and/or participating in any of our future awards. And the p as sw o rd is a word that either begins of ends with an n. So yeah, as long as you're open and honest with us, we will understand, and there's a fair chance we can find a plausible solution for everyone without too many changes to the original schedule.

9. This one is more of an optional rule, since we won't enforce it strongly, but we made a small Discord server that's open only for the judges for easier communication! If you don't know what Discord is, it's an online chatting platform that has different "channels" where people can chat, so in a way, it's like a big group chat, but with different subcategories. And since both of us spend a lot more time there, we will be much quicker to respond than on Wattpad, although we will try our best to check in here regularly and respond to all messages as soon as we can. However, it will probably be much easier to keep track of everything if we have all the judges in one place, especially if we end up having to rearrange some of the workload later on, so we definitely encourage joining. :D

Have any questions about the rules? Don't hesitate to ask us here!