Chapter Seven ~ The Kraken

"No way! I didn't know that it lives here, it's a demon that rules the realm of water and the enemy of the human race" Caribou muttered to himself looking over the railing of the Sunny.

"Straw Hats! You should turn back now! It's dangerous!" he yelled turning to the crew.

"I had forgotten about you" Zoro said going over with Nicole following like the love sick puppy she is.

"There's a monster!" Caribou told them.

"What?!" Chopper yelled.

"What are you talking about? Cut the crap, those myths are just made up by someone" Usopp said but just then a giant tentacle drifted by them releasing the ship it had been holding.

"It .... It's right there" Chopper said clinging to Brook fearfully.

"Cut it out guys!" Usopp said.

"B-behind you" Nami said.

"What are you saying?" Usopp asked.

"Turn around you idiot" Nicole told him, and Usopp did than he yelled spotting the giant octopus infront of the Sunny.

"It's the Kraken!" Usopp yelled, Chopper and Brook screamed, "How huge! The monster octopus!" Usopp yelled.

"Looks like he broke a lot of ships, ships that had left for the New World that have been attacked by it" Franky said.

"Please! I don't wanna die! Go back! If you just wait for a few days it would" Caribou was cut off by Luffy telling him to shut up.

"I have a good idea! Let's tame him!" the rubber man grinned.

"Huh?" the crew echoed.

"What did you say Luffy?" Usopp asked pointing at him.

"Let's tame the octopus and make him pull our ship" Luffy said.

"No way! Take a good look! No you don't have to take a good look since it's huge!" Usopp said as he and Chopper were in tears of fear.

"Oh it's big!" Luffy said unconcerned.

"We're dead!" Chopper cried.

"It must've been around for several hundred years! The Kraken appears in many myths in the world, it's like a visionary creature!" Usopp yelled.

"It has no bones and i'm a skeleton without any flesh, it's the polar opposite of me" Brook said swinging in the swing they had on the deck hung from a tree, while calmly sipping tea.

"I don't care!" Usopp yelled.

"You're quite good" Franky commented Robin's drawing of the creature.

"You can't see this kind of thing often so" she trailed off sketching the Kraken.

"Sketching? How relaxed?!" Chopper yelled.

"We'll help you out but do you have any plan Luffy?" Zoro asked, referring to himself and Nicole, both with a sword at the ready.

"The problem is that we're in the sea" Luffy said.

Nicole nodded in agreement "It's quite a problem indeed" she said.

"No, no, no, the problem is the size of it, it would be dangerous even if we were on land" Usopp said putting his arm around Luffy's shoulder.

*What's wrong with them? This is the kind of situation when everybody agrees to run away at full speed* Caribou thought to himself.

"Shift the helm to the south!" Nami called.

"Hey Nami, go straight towards the octopus" Luffy told her.