There is nothing else to say, anyway. Dr. Kim doesn't want to explain, as he finds himself drowning in the iniquity of his heedless deed. A twinge of guilt is cleaving him inside, therefore, for a second time, he stumbled into a ridiculous solution for the sake to save himself from being cornered by the fault and escape from the overwhelming feeling smothering him. "I... I already warned you before, didn't I?! I told you, that boy is the devil's offspring!" He exclaimed.

He scratched his nose harshly. Breathing heavily, he declared, "we have no choice left. We have to kill him before he killed all of us."

Seokjin looked at him with shocked wide eyes as if he were a psycho. His face tells that he was about to throw a fist to wake him out of his assed-mind self.

"WHAT THE DEUCE, KIM NAMJOON! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? HOW CAN YOU SAY ALL OF THAT YOU MEASLE?!!" Seokjin shouted ferociously. His pulse sped up and he was breathing very shallow.

"I don't care about what you think, but this is the only way to stop this nightmare. We might not know when we're already standing right at our grave if we won't do anything right now. If we don't kill him, he will kill us," he emphasized. Seokjin shook his head in disenchantment. By the words that come out of Dr. Kim's mouth, he doesn't know him anymore. It was as if he'd become a whole different person. And the way Dr. Kim looked at him like he was so convinced in his ludicrous idea, made his flesh creep.

Dr. Kim was desperate that he doesn't know what he was saying anymore. He was locked with the lone thought of wanting to survive, and stiff with nothing but the fear of getting killed, however, he was in denial to admit any of those.

Seokjin stepped toward Dr. Kim, glaring at him. "You crazy bastard..." Before Dr. Kim could react, Seokjin punched him across his jaw and shoved him up against the wall, screaming, "ARE YOU FUCKING OUT OF YOUR MIND?! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, SON OF A BITCH!!" Seokjin yelled vehemently, his hands were shaking in spleen as he gripped his collar tightly. His fist raised in the air ready to blow his face again.

Seokjin's face flushed in madness. Dr. Kim could feel his force against him. His rough breaths fanned his skin, and his flaming eyes bore a hole into his soul.

"HE'S A MONSTER!!" Namjoon snapped back.

"SHUT UP! YOONGI IS NOT A MONSTER! YOU ARE NAMJOON!! ALL OF THE WORDS YOU SAID MADE YOU ONE OF THEM!!" Seokjin retorted, his eyes welled in heat of madness, pushing him harder against the wall. But Dr. Kim could be careless. None of them would back down from their standpoint.

Seokjin felt a hand touch his shoulder. "Enough..." Taehyung coaxed. He took a glance at the younger one who was telling him to let go, and back to Dr. Kim. He slowly loses his grip on his collar and releases him.

Seokjin took a long deep breath in. "Yoongi is not a monster."

Taehyung looked at him beyond belief, the hatred in his eyes bloomed like a stem full of spikes. It is frustrating to hear those words come from Seokjin's lips. He doesn't understand why is he still defending that boy after what he did. However, it was clear to him, that thing he saw during the hours he was standing inside that room. It is not a human being.

What else does he need for the older to believe?

"You're a psychologist, Dr. Kim, you should know how emotions affect human behavior and the way a mentally disabled person acts. The way they think; the way they look at the person they think is harmful to them; the way they look at the person they love; the way their mode changes; the way they become aggressive when they do not like something. You should know, we've studied this in school. We're facing a dozen of lunatics every day in this hospital, what makes Min Yoongi different from them?"

"Look at me, Dr. Kim, and tell me... How can you tell the difference between a schizophrenic and a demonic person?" Seokjin asked, his gaze straight and not backing down. Dr. Kim was dumbfounded, he can barely look at the man in his eyes.

"This foolishness could go nowhere else. If a person starts barking, they shouldn't be called crazy... They're possessed. And we shouldn't be called doctors, it must be pastors."

"Hell is not real, Dr. Kim, neither there is a demon in that kid's body.

If there is anybody in this world that can be called 'devils' it is us, humans..."

Namjoon looks at him like a lost puppy, a slave of his own words. He fixed his suit. "Forget it." He wipes the blood off the side of his mouth. He stared back at the latter, his eyes dark and burning. "I've already warned you. So don't blame me if tomorrow you'll crawl on your own blood, dragging your feet and with your arm missing."

"I didn't lack to remind you," he said and turned his back, and began walking away. Before he could take another step, Seokjin called his name. Dr. Kim stopped in his tracks.

"Don't touch the kid."

"If you kill Yoongi, then you are no different from the devil you're saying."