There is no light. It is hopeless.

But he'll be there soon too. He'll make sure. Probably alive but worse than being dead, at least he's away from them. They're the real monsters. They said they want to help, but they only want him to die by injecting him with those drugs that make him inert. He hates those shit so much. If only not because of Dr. Park, he has killed them all already. Burn their souls and watch them sinners beg to die.

That would be a sight to see.

"I tried to be a good guy because that is what you want, yet, you still left me." A tear rolled down his cheeks. His expression remains stoic and his wild lavender eyes that glow in flame were now just an empty void.

____

Yoongi heard the door scrape, he turned in its direction, ready to greet the young doctor. However, the look on his face immediately dropped as it is not the man he expected to see.

It's Dr. Kim.

"What are you doing here? Where's Dr. Park?" He asked. Min Yoongi had never liked Kim. He's a pain in the neck. Besides that, he hates how his eyes stare at him. They just look stupid. Dr. Kim always acts smart, but the truth is, he's dumb and far away from being a genius.

He's like those cows that don't know their place on the farm. In essence, he's just dirt on the floor, and he can wipe him out whenever he wants.

"Dr. Park can't come today. He took leave," Dr. Kim replied, his infuriating eyes looking back at him. He put the tray with medicine on the floor. "Don't ask me why, I don't know either," he remarks, shoving his hands inside the pocket of his jacket.

"But... He's coming back, right?" Yoongi watched him walk to the door, he stopped for a moment before turning back. Now had a smirk imprinted on his face. "Probably yes, probably not. But I advise you not to keep your hopes up, Park is still a human and he can refuse when he doesn't want it anymore. He can leave you whenever he wants."

---

The sound of metal grating against the ground echoed through the hallway, and a pair of unfamiliar feet walked in, breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Do you think he can do it? That kid acts like a wimp, I wouldn't be surprised if later he'll come stumbling out the door," Dr. Kim gauged.

Seokjin smacked his head. "Yah! Don't look down on him. He might have balls than you." Dr. Kim only shook his head, the confidence was evident in his smile. "I doubt that."

****

"What are you doing here?" His deep emotionless voice gives him chills. Taehyung's grip on the tray tightened, trying to stand in his position and fight the fear that slowly grew inside him. He doesn't feel good inside the room. The aura is just too dark and feels oddly enough for his urine to burst from his meatus.

'Oh God, this is bad.' He thought.

He took a deep breath. "It's time to take your medicine," he said bravely, trying to stop his voice from shaking. Taehyung digs his nail into the metal he's holding subconsciously. His eyes never leave the boy.

The pale boy snickered, his head lolling still. Taehyung looked at him confused, the room slowly grew darker and he found it quite hard to breathe with the bubble in his chest blocking the airway. The awry temperature makes him want to flee out the door and leave his shit behind. The patient started laughing. A dark malicious laugh.

He slowly raised his head to look at the terrified man. His body is stiff. He's caught like a fly in his deadly 'gaze'. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't find his voice. It is gone right behind his throat.

His eyes. He doesn't have eyes. They're just empty holes where his eyes are supposed to be, and blood is leaking from them.

The door behind him suddenly shut, and he recoiled in surprise. "I don't want that. I'm hungry," The boy said, his voice was calm and rather sounded like a whisper. But the smarmy grin across his face tells otherwise.

Taehyung scoots away, silently trying to find a way out only to find himself locked in a room with the devil. A bead of sweat fell from his eyebrow onto the floor, and his lips quivered. "I-i... I will get you food. Tell me, what do you want? I-i... I'll get it for you..." The smile on the man's face grew disturbingly wider.

"Really? Will you do that for me?" Taehyung nodded his head violently. "Y-yes... I'll do anything... For you..." He gobbled, holding back his pee. His legs began to shiver as he was tormented with a tremendous fear of what might happen to him in the next second.

The patient smirtled. "Sometimes I don't know if humans are just too blind or they are stupid..." He slowly stood up and took a step forward. His mouth slits into a devilish leer. He stopped two steps away from the shaking man. Taehyung can feel the tension inside the room.

"What do you mean?"

"I hate humans... but they taste good." His mouth leaked with saliva. Taehyung attempted to run but his feet remained rigid to where they stood. He was rendered useless as his nightmare materialized before him. The monster pounced on him giving him no place to escape. Taehyung screamed, tears pricking his eyes, he could feel the sharp fangs seeking the nerves beneath his skin, strong nails slicing his back, and blood spurting out his neck as the man bit and ate.

Taehyung was scared. He was struggling to keep afloat. He couldn't think of a way to maneuver, his brain was freezing, as well as his body as the monster, hug him like a sloth.

He knew they heard him. They're just outside, listening. They knew this was going to happen, but they didn't do anything to stop it. He heard their footsteps coming, the loud banging on the door, and their faint voice screaming for him. It all sounds like a buzz of bees to him.

Taehyung felt dizzy and weak. His legs gave up on his weight.

They are right, humans are selfish; They only save themselves; they don't care if there's someone who's hurt or dies. Their needs were all that matters to them.