Chapter 32 - Marquis Atlante

Start from the beginning

"Sigh... past, is, past. I need, to focus, on, the reality I'm in."

Harry, entered the front door of the shop.

"Marquis! Why did you visit here, without a word?... " the woman said, as he went inside, the shop...

"Marquis?"

The owner, of the shop, who's name, was Anne, wore, a bright smile, to hide, her surprise...

"I just passed, by, is that alright?"

"Of course. Marquis, has visited me, personally, so, it's alright."

Anne smiled, brightly, and even, winked, her eyes...

Then, her eyes, settled, on the little girl who, stood, behind Harry...

"Who's this girl?"

"She lost her parents."

"Oh my. Are you alright? Good that the marquis is, here. But, Marquis, what kind of dress, should I prepare?"

"Prepare a dress, that would suit, this child."

Harry, pointed, at Aria, and said, quietly, to Anne...

"Yes, Marquis."

Anne, said, with a friendly smile, on her face, as she, approached Aria...

“"Will you follow me, miss?"

"Ah, yes."

The walls, tiled, and sparkled, under the chandelier. The high-end couches, and soft enough, for you to sit, and choose clothes, comfortably...

Madame offered, a seat, to Aria, who was, mesmerized, by the VIP room...

"Lady, would you like, to sit, here?"

"Ah, yes..."

Aria, slowly, came, to the sofa... Hesitating, to sit, on it, and making it, dirty...

"Lady, is alright. Go ahead, and sit. Please, wait for me to find, a suitable dress, for you! "

"Okie..." Aria said to Anne...

///

"Dresses of various shapes, and types, were sketched, inside, the booklet. All of them were gorgeous, and luxurious..."

"Which style, do you prefer?" Anne asked Aria, with a soft voice, but a sharp gaze...

"They're all pretty." Aria, said, in response,
"which one, is particularly, pretty?" Anne, asked, again...

"Pretty, Anne." Aria said, with a small, but genuine, smile, on her face.

“"Then, what about, this?" Anne said, as she pointed, at another dress...

"Well, that's, also, pretty." Aria nodded, roughly. For her, all the dresses, seemed alike...

"What about, I take, it all?" Harry says, patiently, as he waited, in the corner...

"Huh? What do you mean?" Aria said, as she turned, in Harry's general direction, with confusion on her face, not understanding, what Harry, exactly, wanted to say...

"I take it all"

Aria, went panic, when Harry said, "wait," as if, she was doing something, wrong, that she, wasn't aware of...

"The dress, is too much. I only need, one."

"I want to give you a gift. Since, I bumped, into you."

"But it's not that, hurt."

"But I still worried, about you. So can you, change her dress, right now?" Harry said, again, to Anne...

"Of course!"

Anne couldn't help, but stare, at Aria, now, dressed, in a, proper dress...

The dress has a color, of lilac, and it has all sorts of, designs on it, as well...

"The lady, is extremely pretty! "

"Thanks."

Then, Harry saw Aria in the dress, and smiled, too...

"You look lovely. Let's go now." Harry said, as he gently took Aria's hand, and brought, her outside, of the boutique...

"Thank you, Marquis."

Aria spoke, with a soft, and polite voice...

'Now I know, who this man is.... Marquis Harry Atlante.'

///

"Brother, brother. Is it too much? You know, that I don't like noble dresses...

"Can you dress up, once in a while? You always drowned yourself in magic..."

"But brother... As an, archmage, I, need, to process, and, search, for, new magic... And on top of all that, my clothes are quite, unique! "

"Tsk, you don't look like, a noble, at all... You're always, wearing, white, purple, and black dresses..."

///

It was Harry's dream he opened, his eyes, and, saw, a, silver haired, girl, looking, through, the window, this, time, it's, night...

Earlier, Aria seemed, to be hungry, so they ate, at a, restaurant, and now, Harry is going to take this child, to her, parents...

"Where do you live, by the way?"

"Ah... I'm actually, from, Valentine, duchy."

"Valentine, castle?"

"Ah, yes. Is there, a problem?"

"No, nothing..."

"Ah, Marquis, about, the dress."

"The dress is, not, fixed, yet, I'm, going, to send, the dress, to your, house."

"No. I mean that dress. You can cancel it. It's really expensive."

"It's alright. It's my gift, for you..."

Aria, just went into deep, silence, as she listened...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To Be Continued ---