"Why? What happened?" Jungkook asked and Yugyeom looked at him,

"What do you mean by 'What happened'? Don't tell me you didn't see the chief guest for today's function." Yugyeom said in a hurry as he just couldn't wait spill stuff to Jungkook.

"Actually I didn't. I didn't even know the school's having a chief guest for the function." Jungkook said in confusion and Yugyeom spoke,

"Well you see, I don't know whoever the hell that is but he is hella hot like bro. He's tall, handsome, dark and what not? Damn- though he looked older but he's so so-"

"It's a he?" Jungkook asked as he literally paid no, literally no attention to Yugyeom's words. His heart's literally conjusted for hi one and only boyfriend- Min Yoongi.

"Yepppp! Plus you'll really get to see him, and just see yourself fainting."

"Okay let me stop you right there bro- I love my Yoongi hyung so much for that." Jungkook said and Yugyeom rolled his eyes playfully.

"Okay okay, you Bunny Boy. But I'm really gonna die. I wonder how his voice would be and how he'll look- Ow!" Yugyeom ow-ed when he felt a flick on his head.

"Shut up Yugyeom! Duh you're such a simp- I'm gonna disown you if you keep on doing that, this Bunny Boy ain't scared of you." Jungkook said.

Duh, fear the double bunny y'all.

"Okay everyone! Settle down on your seats and submit the assignment those were assigned to you all." A middle-aged man said, and everyone proceeded to go and submit their works. Jungkook ofc the first.

Apart from his beauty and godly-features (ain't that obvious) Jungkook was always a bright-minded student with so many abilities. His skills are enough to make anyone get impressed. Teachers were too so much impressed and fascinated by his skills & concepts. Dance, music, studies, he had everything fall for him.

"Everyone, everyone gather up in the auditorium. Function's about to start!" A senior came, and it didn't take the students a second to ignore what the teacher was saying and just rushed out of the classroom.

Yugyeom was beyond excited and Jungkook wasn't having any of it. Tho he was just giggling and all but he really wanted to be alone rather than being in a whole big function with a hell lotta people.

Jungkook and Yugyeom were down in the auditorium already as they took their seats.

"Yeomie, this is soo crowded!" Jungkook pouted, looking at all the people just pushing each other, some even getting into normal fights, and one Junior even fell onto Yugyeom, earning a slap from Yugyeom.

"Don't worry, they'll get settle on their seats soon. You relax, bunny." Yugyeom said and ruffled Jungkook's hairs, making Jungkook huff in anger. He took 30 whole minutes to make his fluffy brown locks to look stable but these people just can't keep their hands to themselves.

And just after everyone were settled and the Dean made a few announcements, the same man Jungkook saw in the hallways before was here, on the stage.

Oh. My. God.

Girls & boys, both were swooning over the man infront of them. Tho, he didn't look of older but he did dress much maturely. To be honest, Jungkook was mesmerized by the features and beauty of the older.

The man was tall, even taller than Jungkook. He had dark-brown hairs, styled in a side line. He had wore a black suit with shoes those were shining. His skin resembled honey under the sunlight. Eyes shaped as an almond. The whole man was a piece of master-art.