THE FINAL VERDICT

Start from the beginning

"Sean~ You are making me feel like a disabled person now~" Yibo whined.

But it didn't effect Sean even a bit. He kept wiping Yibo's body gently with a soft towel. He wiped his shoulders, hands, chest. When he reached to the stomach, he crouched down and slowly caressed Yibo's flat belly before leaving a long kiss just above the naval.

Yibo's heart skipped a beat at the gesture. He smiled with red cheeks, his hand automatically finding its home in the elder's long locks. He caressed Sean's head, petting his hair. Sean looked up to meet his loving gaze. they both smiled dearly with locked eyes.

Sean leaned up and captured the plump lips of his soulmate into a pure Kiss, pouring all his love into it. Yibo reciprocated the kiss with same feelings, feeling content in heart.

Soon they broke the kiss and Sean resumed dressing up his pretty doll.

When they were done, they walked out of the room hand in hand, Only to find Zhehan shouting nonstop at someone.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU TILL NOW- MPPHH?!" His voice echoed in the whole mansion. 

"Huh? What happened to brother now?" Yibo asked, to which Sean shrugged his shoulders in confusion.

They both stepped down the stairs, only to find Zhehan pushed on the couch and kissed brutally.

Sean immediately covered Yibo's eyes with his palms.

"Don't look Darling! It's bad." He remarked when Yibo tried to pry his hands away.

"Haah... You have done more than this to me Emperor Sean Xiao." Yibo scowled in annoyance. 

"But it's different~" Sean whined when Yibo slapped his hands away.

Yibo rolled his eyes and walked past him.

On the other hand, 

Simon broke the kiss when he felt that his lover was going out of breath. He cupped his face and gave one last peck on his swollen lips.

"I missed you too." He whispered coyly.

"W-Who mi-missed you!" Zhehan spat but showed no efforts in pushing the elder away. 

Jun smirked and was about to dive in for the second kiss when they heard a sweet voice.

"Brother..... Lord Simon.." 

They both turned their heads to see Yibo approaching them, Sean following him close behind.

Zhehan immediately pushed Simon off him, causing him to fall on his butt.

"Ahh.!" He hissed while rubbing his butt.

Zhehan abruptly stood up and straightened his clothes. 

"Yibo... YOUR MAJESTY! You are fine Now!" Zhehan rejoiced. Sean nodded with a smile.

"All thanks to your brot-" Sean stopped and looked towards Yibo before continuing

"MY Empress. He is the one who cured me." Sean completed, turning the said man into a blushing mess.

Zhehan smiled at the scene.

"Ah Zhehan.. I am taking Yibo with me to the purity realm. Join us. I have some important works to do." Sean affirmed to which Zhehan bowed.

"Sure you-" He was cut off by Sean.

"Aye Zhehan. We are a family now. Just call me Sean." Sean scowled amusedly, earning a chuckle.

"Sure.. Sean." He completed, earning a thumbs up.

Suddenly Sean turned to Simon, who smirked as the gesture of work being done, earning a smirk in return.

'You did so wrong by messing with my love life Aurelia.' Sean thought victoriously.

Yibo, who was silent till now, opened his mouth.

"Umm... where is Aurelia?" He asked. 

Before anyone could answer, Simon came infront and gave him a mischievous wink.

"She's been taken care of... Your Highness.."  He remarked.

Yibo frowned in confusion but nodded anyhow. He would ask Sean later.

"So, Shall We?" Sean asked everyone, to which everyone nodded.

Yibo clutched his hand tightly. Sean smiled at him in assurance.

"Here we go!" Sean waved his hand in the air and a portal opened, sucking everyone inside.

HELLO FELLOW TURTLES!!!🐢

Hope you like this chapter...😊

Only one chapter left in completion....😍

Umm.. I was thinking something. Should I give them a happy marriage and coronation as a happy ending or add a wedding night too?🤔

Please leave your reviews on the chapter..🙏

(It's ZSWW for me😎)

SEE YA 😘

(づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️~