Alice's Vision

Comincia dall'inizio

''Four o clock on the dot, does he have a stopwatch now?'' Dad asks coming in and sitting between the two of us. ''His name is Edward,'' I point out to him. ''Now he's too punctual to you?'' Bella asks him. I sigh as she gets up and grabs my hand pulling her with me.

''Wait, wait, sit down,'' Dad tells us. I give Bella a look and she sighs and sits down. I sit on the armchair with her waiting for what Dad wants to say.

''You understand why you both are being punished right?'' Dad asks looking between the two of us. I nod my head as does Bella. ''Three days, no contact and then you are coming back with both Edward and Noah on your arms like they didn't put you both through hell,'' Dad tells us.

''We know,'' Bella nods her head. ''But they are in our lives, that won't change,'' I tell him. ''I'm getting that,'' Dad nods his head. ''So I will make a deal with you,'' Dad turns to face us. 

''I will lift your punishment, as long as you spend some of your new-found freedom, with some of your other friends, like Jacob,'' Dad points out. 

Bella and I share a look. Jake hasn't contacted either of us since we came back from Italy. ''He's going through a rough time,'' Dad tells us. ''I remember when that was you two,'' he tells us looking between the both of us. 

''He was there for you both, maybe you can try and get through to him,'' Dad tells us. ''Yeah we'll try,'' I nod my head. Bella nods along with me. ''Okay then,'' Dad nods his head. 

Bella and I leave the living room and make our way upstairs. Bella and I make our way to her bedroom and sit on her bed. While she is on the phone trying to contact Jake.  I rest a hand on my stomach as some cramps shoot through it.

While Bella continues to try and contact Jake, it moves from being cramps to my stomach starting to churn. ''Just call me back okay, or call Al,'' Bella sighs into the phone before hanging up the phone. 

Just as Bella goes to say something I speed out of her room and towards the bathroom. I lean over the toilet and throw up my lunch from earlier today. Once I finish throwing up I flush the toilet. 

I lean against the wall and watch as Bella wets a washcloth before handing it to me with a worried look on her face. ''Are you okay, that is the fourth time in the last couple of weeks that you have thrown up?'' she asks me sitting down next to me. 

''Yeah, I think it might have just been a bad blood bag,'' I wave her off. ''Still, I think you should talk to Carlisle or Klaus maybe,'' she tells me. ''I'm fine,'' I tell her. ''Now help me up,'' I tell her. She chuckles before getting up and helping me up. 

''At least tell Noah,'' she tells me. I just sigh and nod my head. ''Fine,'' I tell her. She sighs and gives me a thankful smile. 

Time Skip Next Morning:

Noah kept his promise and showed up last night and the two of us just talked all night as I don't need sleep as much anymore since turning. I also kept my word and told him about the throwing up. He is worried, but I managed to talk him down. 

I was in the kitchen pouring some blood into a thermos to take to school, however, the smell of it does make me feel slightly sick to my stomach but not too much that I couldn't drink it.