Nya couldn't help but huff as she stood on the step ladder organizing the shelves. "I thought saving Ninjago was difficult, try starting a small business!"

"Wu can't be a sensei forever" Misako chuckles as she gets the register set up. "It's about time we all help out with his retirement."

"Speaking of which... Nya?"

The girl in red's attention is diverted to the sensei in question as he returned from grabbing water from the nearby well. She hops off the ladder to greet him.

"Oh, here, let me give you a hand with that" Nya offered as she reached for the bucket.

Wu easily dodges her attempts and whisks past the girl with a look of triumph. "I am old, not weak."

Misako chuckles at the stubborn old man "You look after ninja. I look after you" she says as he puts the buck of water on the counter.

Nya takes a step back to marvel at all of their hard work. The place has really come along nicely. It feels like just yesterday her and the ninja were installing the floors and painting the walls.

All the while bickering on the job and accidentally hitting each other with large objects such as ladders or wood.

She lets out a sigh of content. "Well, Steep Wisdom is starting to look like a real tea house" she muses as another thought comes to mind. "Except for one thing: customers."

"Good things come to those who wait" Wu utters just as they hear the ninja's dragons land outside.

"I'm just saying, it was big, but I've seen bigger" Kai retorts continuing the discussion they had on the way home.

"As big as your ego?" Jay jests as his blue dragon landed.

"Right?" Zane adds in only for the fire ninja to shoot them both a playful glare.

Wu facepalms "Oh, who am I kidding? I'm tired of waiting. I'll put the ninja to work" he snaps impatiently and carries the box outside.

As the Sensei leaves the shop, Echo sticks his head out from the backroom.

"I just finished arranging the teas by alphabetical order, is there anything else you need me to help with Nya?" The nindroid inquires eagerly as he tilts his head away from the doorway.

Misako watches the exchange as the three of them ignore Jay's sassing outside.
"What? No 'hello, how's it going, glad to hear you saved the day...' again?"

The girl in red smiles at him gratefully and shakes her head. "Nope that's everything we needed to do" she says "Thanks for helping out by the way even though that wasn't a very exciting task to do."

The nindroid shakes his head with a helpful smile on his face. "It was no problem at all. I'm actually surprised by the vast variety of blends there are. I liked identifying the types and organizing them" His eyes closed as his smile brightened delightfully. "It's like a puzzle."

Nya's smile softens, but she tries not to let it show. "Well now that the ninja are back, you can go join them and hang out with your brother" she says the trails off warning him "Though, it seems like you might get sucked into helping out more with tea shop work...."

They look outside and see the ninja's earlier excitement die down to audible confusion at the beige shirts Wu presented to the group.

"Those do not appear to be ninja uniforms. They resemble work attire" Zane points out with a raised eyebrow.

"Very observant Zane. We must focus on furthering brand awareness" the sensei explains then reaches into the box again. "And here are the fliers I want each of you to pass out in the city."