여덟

"Get away from MY best friend" my lips left Minho's and I look at Seungmin who looked very angry.

I was surprised to see him.

"What are you doing here Seungmin?"

"I came back from Jisung's house and I saw you..." he looked at Minho "Get away of her. I know you like to play with girls"

"I don't! I never! Y/n is my crush for so long..."

Seungmin left the room, angry.

Minho and me looked at each other and hugged. The hug felt warm and sweet.

We stopped the hug and went downstairs. In the living room, mom, Dahyun unnie, Seungmin and Jisung were sat on the sofa.

"Hey" I said awkwardly. They all looked at us.

"Oh hi Y/n. Hi Minho" mom said "did you sleep well?"

"Of course" that was so awkward "Minho and me are going to shopping. Bye!" I said, wanting to leave this place the fastest.

I grabbed Minho's hand and we exited the house.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked him.

"Aren't we going shopping?"

"I don't know, that was just to leave the house. We can do whatever we want to"

"How about going to my house first?" he smiled at me.

"Okaaaay"

We took the bus and arrived at his house.

We entered the house "Minho? Where were you this night?" a masculin voice said.

A tall man, very good looking approached us.

"Hi dad" Minho said.

"Who is this?" his dad said.

"Dad, this is Y/n, my girlfriend"

When Minho pronounced 'Y/n', his dad smiled. "Oooh, she is the girl you told your mom and me for years!"

Minho blushed "We are going upstairs. Bye" Minho grabbed my hand and we went to his room.

We layed down on his bed and cuddled.

After some minutes, someone knocked at the door.