"Y/n?"

"Yes Minnie?"

"Jisung texted me"

"What?? Why you?"

"I don't know!"

"What did he text you?"

"I we can go to Minho's house tommorow"

"We just have to ask Minji"

We exited Seungmin's room and went upstairs to find Seungmin's mother.

She was on the sofa with Dahyun, Seungmin's older sister.

"Hey mom, hey unnie"

It's been 5 years since I started to live in Seungmin's house. My parents were pissing me off everytime if wad at home and always told me they didn't want a daughter like me so I just left the house and came here. Seungmin's sister and mother treated me like if I was their own daughter/sister. They were so kind with me and now I considere them as my family especially mom Minji.

"Hi Y/n and Seungmin, slept well?"

"Of course!"

"I'm sure they'll ask for hanging out" teased Dahyun unnie.

"Mmm, in fact, not really"

"What do you want?" asked mom.

"Can we go to a friend's house tommorow? To work?" said Seungmin. I wasn't sure if we can call lEe MiNhO our friend since I kind of don't like him.

"Of course! You don't have to ask! You are grown now" Minji smiled at us.

"Thaaaanks mom" I hugged her and smiled at her.

"Ouch why are you so happy Y/n?" asked Dahyun unnie.

"I'm-I'm not" She looked at Seungmin, knowing he will answer.

"There will be Han Jisung"

I hitted his arm and whispered "traitor".

"Is he your crush Y/n??" asked Dahyun with a big smile.

"He...he is"

She smirked at me, knowing I wanted to see him a lot. Yes, Dahyun unnie knows EVERYTHING.

"And you can invite him here whenever you want!" said mom Minji.

I blushed wich maked the two of them smirking and teasing me even more. I was surpised that Seungmin didn't.

But I did not care about that long and I just came back at my thoughts, wich are thinking about Han Jisung.