Chapter 20

Shinobu was going out on Saturday night

Shinobu was going out on Saturday night. But before she could enter her car Giyuu came and snatched her "Hey! are you kidnapping me?!" she kept yelling at him "tell me why did you tell Inosuke about it" Shinobu's mouth was sealed shut.

"I-"
"WHY?" Giyuu yelled in full anger. He kept driving increasing his speed "He should know his place, how dare he ask my sister out?" Shinobu glares at him coldly. "Who are you to tell that?" they kept fighting until Giyuu was at an edge of a cliff one move and both of them were dead. 

"Why are you even doing this huh?!" Giyuu snapped "you think I will be good to you after you betray me? didnt you point the gun at me?" Shinobu answered with tears "Kanao told me that you went to steal the gold from our vault again!" Shinobu's eyes widen at Giyuu's words, "I have her recording, she even showed me a video of you telling her plan" Giyuu explained.

'Kanao? how can she? it will be useless for me to ask for the recording, he must be having it otherwise he wouldn't have brought it up "wait I will show you" Giyuu removes an old phone from his car and shows all the recordings" 'this sounds so real, she is a real monster to do this...I remember her words..' "You and Aoi go back to Kyoto I will take care of the business don't worry about me"  Kanao's words rung in Shinobu's head. "Kocho are you okay?" It looked like Giyuu was not angry anymore. 

Shinobu hugged him tightly "It was all Kanao's doing! she betrayed me" she cried in his chest "Kocho I know it's difficult for you but now we need to take care of Inosuke and Aoi, we need to stop thinking about our past, I came here for a fresh start," Giyuu said "Tomioka-san I am sorry, I'll apologize to Inosuke" Giyuu does not reply anything "let's go" he reversed his car. 

----------------------------

Inosuke was talking with Zenistu. When he saw Tomioka and Kocho together he couldn't believe his eyes "What the fu...Brother, what is SHE doing here?" Inosuke asked "Look Inosuke I am sorry for what I did I agree on this relationship you and Aoi can be together I am sorry," Shinobu said in sorrow. 

The happiness on Inosuke's face was beautiful. He yelled screamed and hugged his brother. "Brother I am going to Aoi!" he ran away with Zenistu. 

------------------------------

"Kanao I am counting on you," Shinobu said to Kanao "yes nee-san it was easy for him to fool" she smiled "yes I know, he even accepted my apology" Shinobu laughed. "Kanae Nee-san's death wont be in vain, I will avenge her" Shinobu smiled with a glare. 

"So when should we do this?" Shinobu asked "I think on the wedding day," Aoi said "I will propose to him, it's been 10 months" she added "perfect I will choose a busy day for the government so the police won't annoy us" Kanao spoke. 

-----------------------------

Look I am not rushing just wait for the next chapter and you'll understand