Chapter 10

───✱*

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

"Gichii! believe me please!" she yelled.  Hot tears flowed out of her violet eyes. She sat on the porch waiting for him. But it was of no use.

It soon became dreary and dark, even worse it started raining. Shinobu looks up and sees the black clouds. Giyuu watches her from his window.

"Do you want to eat something?" Sabito asks her, Shinobu looks away "oh okay you are on a diet" he nodded "it's raining do you want some ?" Shinobu glares at him "coffee I mean".

No answer.

"Okay then bye!" he leaves. Someone puts an umbrella over Shinobu's head, it was Giyuu. She quickly gets up and looks at him in the eye "what are you trying to prove?" Giyuu asks "that I love you" she replied "and why should I believe you"  he queried  "you believed me when I didn't love you," she said "now I love you.... you aren't believing me" (I was on heavy weed while writing this sorry) 

"What is the problem?" she asked "I don't want to be betrayed again" he answered "if I betray you again then kill me" she cried "shooting, beating, and killing people apart from this you don't know anything?" he asked, she nodded her head  "no I don't know...but you do, you can teach me" she chuckled "please...." she pleaded. 

Giyuu smiles, he leaves his grasp on the umbrella, then my guy hugs her and then they make babies next chapter will be smut bye-bye. 

(Jkjkjk) he then asks for her embrace as Shinobu gladly agrees and hugs him. 

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

"Gichii"  he hummed in response "we should tell our family about us," she said, he nods. Shinobu runs her hands through Giyuu's hair, who had his head rested on her lap "I don't want them to know it from someone else, things will get ugly" Giyuu clicks his tongue "yeah you're right" he kisses her knuckles "I guess I will talk to my sister, but what about yours" Giyuu asks "she might think, I and my sister are up to something". 

Shinobu sighs "I will try to make her understand, she doesn't hate you as much as she loves me" Giyuu laughs and gets up "but imagine if I and my sister are really up to something, what will you do?"  Shinobu smiled "then I will kill you," she said. 

!bang!

Shinobu pulls the trigger as tears run down her eyes, a bullet shot Giyuu in the chest, causing a gaping hole in its wake that quickly filled with blood and gushed out. 

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

Giyuu comes out of the shower, getting himself ready in front of the mirror he sees an old gunshot wound on his chest, he slowly touches it with a bitter face reminding him of those days. He clicks his tongue and wears his shirt.