Chapter 9

───✱*

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

It was the big day, Giyuu was going the deliver the goods.

There were 3 cars and one truck which were probably loaded with gold. He was driving a car and the other two were handled by Sabito and Makomo. When they were driving safely, suddenly a purple sports car and 2 jeeps came behind them.

Makomo quickly notices the car and informs Giyuu "someone is following us" she said through the walkie-talkie. "keep moving" Giyuu replies as they obey him.

Soon one of the jeeps overtakes the purple car, a guy from the jeep takes out a missile gun and shoots Makomo's car before she could do anything. Her cars flew away as she was out of the chase.

Sabito takes out his gun and starts shooting another jeep but he failed miserably as someone punctured his car causing him to hit a pole.

Now only Giyuu was there as he tried looking back and shooting the cars, it was of no use. The purple car speeded and overtook Giyuu's car. One jeep came from the right side and the other from the left. He had nowhere to go. The pickup truck was gone too.

The purple car took a turn hardly hitting Giyuu's car. His car flips upside down as blood dripped from his side. Giyuu looks at their enemies, as a woman comes out of the car.

It was Shinobu.

He wasn't able to see properly, as he tries to take his gun and aim at them poorly. Soon when Shinobu came closer his eyes widen when he saw her. Shinobu throws her hand back asking for a gun, as one of her men gives her a gun.

Giyuu puts his gun down. Shinobu kneels down "Moshi mosh," she said, Giyuu gave her a glare "what happened you look so shocked?" Giyuu tries to move but it was useless "didn't I tell you we will meet today!" she smiled "and what were you saying? don't come it's too dangerous" she mocked him.

Shinobu sighed "actually, the danger you were talking about is me," Giyuu shot her a confused look "you didn't understand?" she questioned, "think again Gichii what was my full name?" she says"Shinobu Kocho" she glared at him "Kocho my sister!" she exclaimed.

"she is only there in that position because of that 'Gichii' boy, we surely need to do something." Kanae looks at Shinobu "Shinobu, do something about that Gichii guy" Kanae smiled at Shinobu.

"And you know the best part? today is my birthday and I am going to gift this gold to nee-san" Shinobu chuckles "I am a big-hearted person right?" she teased "what did you think? I got hit by your car that day by mistake? I purposely stood in front your car so my men can end you" she said.

"Well then what I had to do to get information about the gold" she sighed "used crutches, fought with my own men" Giyuu looks at the same guy who he had threatened for harassing Shinobu "I even had to go to that stupid date" she scoffed "by the way? did you like my acting? no?" she pointed the gun at him.

Giyuu looked at her with betrayal eyes "nevermind, I will leave you alone after all it's my birthday" she smiled as Giyuu watch the small blurry figure go back.

They took out the gold from the truck as Shinobu ordered them to pack it up in their truck.

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

Tsutako checks Giyuu's wound "Kanae is not getting away with this!" she yelled angrily as Giyuu stopped her "no nee-san you won't do anything, I have been betrayed I will do something about it," Giyuu said "but-" he cuts her off "please nee-san, I want to meet Kocho" Giyuu replied.

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

Shinobu was happily driving.

!Ringg!

Her phone rings "Moshi mosh" she greeted "stop the car Kocho" Shinobu jerks up, she quickly looks behind to see Giyuu following her car. She starts speeding her car.

Giyuu also speeds his car and starts driving it beside her "stop the car Kocho!" Shinobu ignores him and continues speeding. Soon they both started driving on a cliff. Shinobu looks at him and hits her car to his. Giyuu takes a rough turn trying to save him.

Shinobu takes this opportunity and goes ahead of him, a girl was riding a cycle as Shinobu stepped hard on the break making a rough turn.

Giyuu comes up from behind as both of their car hit each other running in a circle.

!Deg!

Shinobu falls out of her seat, she quickly grips the door handle. Now she was hanging off a deep cliff. "Kocho!" Giyuu runs up to her and holds her hand "don't worry I won't leave" Shinobu looks at his deep blue eyes "I loved you by heart, I didn't use my brain like you" he quickly pulls her up.

Giyuu cups Shinobu's face "Kocho....don't ever show me your face again," he said harshly "or I will kill you" he glared at her. Soon he leaves her there.

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

From that day onwards Shinobu would only feel guilty, it throbbed her heart thinking about Giyuu's betrayed face and his last words to her.

One day it was enough. She finally drove to Giyuu's house. "Mam you can't go inside" she pushes the guard aside and runs inside. There she sees Giyuu talking to Sabito. Giyuu stands in front of her "I am sorry" Shinobu said "I betrayed you", "but you only loved me" Giyuu sighs "whatever you believe in was love" she said "but the only difference was you understood it before, and I just realized it" she cried.

"You won't even believe me, but I have to say this.......I love you" she said, Giyuu grabs her shoulder, and then he angrily drags her out of his house. "Listen to me! Gichii! I won't go until you believe me" Giyuu releases his grasp "please Gichii believe me" Shinobu tugged on his sleeve.

Giyuu ignores her and gives her a hateful glare before leaving her and closing the door. She kept calling out his name before he went inside. "Gichii! believe me please!" she yelled. 

───✱*.。✰*.:。✧*✱ ───

:。✧*✱ ───