Meet the family!!!!!

First we have the father, He's named Alex, 30 years old, revives on coffee, his wife broke up with him as soon as the last child was born and has been single ever since. His dark, brown hair is in a swoosh on the right and has dark bangs under his eyes and has to deal with the madness.

Second, We have the first born child, Mason, 15 years old, the biggest bully, on a soccer team and has a girlfriend already? Oh yeah, don't forget ALOT OF PIMPLES AND SAYS ALOT OF CUSS WORDS- He has light brown messed up hair most of the time and usually wears gray jackets.

Third, We have the second born child, Lilac, 14 years old, big South Park lover, nickname is MintAche (a mix of Mint and headache), loves skateboarding, and has a mega crush no one knows about. She has Mint and brown faded hair in a half cut hairstyle (like bald on one side and a swoosh in the other) and usually wears mint/green shirts with blue shorts.

Fourth, We have the third born child, Iko, 13 years old, MEGA crush on blocky from BFDI, nickname is Blockan, THICK WITH TWO C'S THIGHS. She has strawberry blonde hair with red streaks at the bottom and wears pink t-shirts and blue skirts.

Fifth, we have the fourth born child, Liam, 8 years old, loves hip games like Friday night funkin' and poppy playtime, Likes superhero's also, likes dodgeball. He has very light brown hair in a casual hairstyle and wears VERY CRINGEY SHIRTS (like those "DAB ON IT! 😎😎" type ones) and casual pants.

And finally, we have the fifth born child, Emily, 5 years old, Disney Princess lover 🤪, Spoiled as hell, pretty nice(?), Loves and i mean LOVES DOLLS (LOL surprise and barbie for example). She has light brown hair and usually wears it down, wears dresses and t-shirts with skirts.