"Well I'm sorry if you feel like that but my name is Kalia I am a mental health advocate for the campus ... we're not trying to make royalty a bad example we're trying to make sure everyone knows they have someone to talk to if struggling" Kalia explained .

"Man whatever" True waved her off.

The young women looked over at true with a scrunched face, she was expecting him to be a-lot more understanding then he was .

"True... you've got to understand where we're coming from besides after today a picture of royalty is going up in the hallway and the next tribute is going to be her birthday" Kalia spoke.

"You know she was pregnant? Why the fuck would she do that shit knowing she was pregnant" True spoke wiping the bridge of his nose.

Kalia looked at the young man taken back a bit. "No-no I did not know I'm sorry about that" She responded

True chuckled shaking his head before dropping another perc on his tongue swallowing it dry.

Although true didn't know everything royalty was going through he thought it was unfair for her to do that knowing she was carrying a child inside of her .

True loved royalty like no other he was confused on why she didn't come to him, confused on why she didn't tell him she was pregnant, he was just left in the dirt with no understanding of anything that happened .

All true could think about was the fact he was going to have a daughter in this world .

"We don't know each other but true I think it's best if you go see a therapist" Kaila spoke .

"Bitch ion' need no therapist think you know some cause ya' major? Man fuck this shit" True scuffed getting on his feet walking away

And shawty we
All the way turnt up

Loud music played in the party as True sat back on the couch looking at the scenery, Khalil & true decided they wanted to go to a party but it was obviously Khalil was enjoying himself more than true.

"You wanna smoke nigga?" True heard making him look up to see Brazy, true was still a little high off of the perc but he didn't mind .

"Fasho" True nodded, Brazy sat on the couch onside of true before taking out a bag of weed .

True wanted to feel as numb as he could tonight, he hated emotions he never liked to show them so when he did it was bad .

"Ay, you know where I can get an apartment at quick? I'm finna take a break from this shit" True spoke up.

"You sure that's what you wanna do?" Brazy questioned looking over at true, true sent him a simple head nod .

"Well I can help you but think about your decisions Nigga" Brazy sighed

True had been thinking all night about taking a break from college and he finally decided, he didn't want to be stuck focusing on football and work .

He needed a break for his mental health .

"Man royalty ass would've been enjoying this shit" True laughed making Brazy chuckle agreeing.

Royalty had always been the party type, true wasn't but royalty would always drag him out so she could have the time of her life.

There had been multiple nights True had to come to royalty's rescue when she came to a party, true loved that though he loved the fact she could have fun and not feel trapped in a relationship.

Although royalty parties she respected their relationship like no other .

"Her ass would've been dancing on that table man"Brazy laughed making true nod in agreement .

"Stop thinking bout' that shit enjoy ya' self for the night Nigga" Brazy spoke handing him the joint, true grabbed it inhaling smoke into his lungs .

True nodded in agreement standing up along with Brazy, the two young men walked deeper inside of the living room sitting ontop of a table .

"Ay! True what you got to say to the video man?" Corey, one of the young men who attended Clark spoke .

Corey was known to record, he recorded every event and put them on the school page just for memories .

"Live life man" True laughed flashing a smile. "I know that's right young nigga, keep ya head up" Corey dapped him up

"I'm drunk as fuck man" Khalil spoke sitting inside of true, true looked at the young man before laughing shaking his head . "Can't hang" True shook his head grabbing the Hennessy bottle from the young man .

"True! Brazy ! Khalil! Come dance" Someone yelled grabbing their hands, the boys laughed
following the young women towards the floor .

"No no" True laughed pushing a young women off of him gently. "Chill man" Brazy laughed looking at the girl

"He needs to loosen up man- I'm sorry" The girl laughed . "Just chill" True chuckled

Grabbing the Hennessy bottle true downed a little as the weed hit his system, he was feeling good in this moment .

"Hopefully tonight be chill" True laughed