"I AM SORRY"

"H-HE? HE I-IS MY C-COUSIN YEAH COUSIN". I said while stuttering in reply she said ,"Oh so he's your cousin". I could sense a little sarcasm in her voice but shrugged it off and said, "Y-Yes" she checked our room and went away I sighed in relief and sat on the bed while wiping my sweat I took out my phone from bag and dialed Jungkook's number it was ringing but he wasn't picking the call after a mintue or two I put my phone away and waited for lily to sleep . 1 hour later I got up from the bed and checked lily was sleeping I took my phone and dialed Jungkook's number again and kept dialing until he picked up.
(OTP)
"H-Hello?" I said while being nervous but on the other side I didn't got any answer. "Jungkook pls reply me I AM SORRY !". I apologised He then said , "Oh so you realised that behind everything it's not always me". I could definitely sense sadness in his voice so I said "Jungkook pls I am sorry I didn't mean to hurt you".
(JUNGKOOK'S POV)
I wanted to forgive her but i really wanted her to know that how I feel whenever she avoids me or ignore me but then I heard her little sobs.
(END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV)
I started to cry a little because he was mad at me then he said ,"B-Baby? Are you c-crying?. Okay okay relax i forgive you now don't cry you know that I can't see tears in your eyes".

"Jungkook I am really SORRY i didn't mean to shout at you I was just stressed  thinking that I could be expelled". I said while wiping my tears away with the back of my hand. "Babe just stop crying already I said that it's all okay now go and sleep you have your college tomorrow" He said with his soft voice which was only for me. "O-Okay but can we meet tomorrow around 5:30 pm?". "Okay" He said while agreeing. I cut the call and went to sleep.
( NEXT DAY AT 7 AM)
I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm then I turned it off and went to get fresh I got ready and went to college which was 2 minutes away from my dorm.
(TIME SKIP ATER CLASSES)
I got free around 4 pm and remembered that today I have to meet jungkook I quickly went to mall to buy an apology gift for jungkook I bought him a "Romanson" watch which was around 61,000 korean won i spent all my savings which i earned from the cafe I work in, but I wasn't sad at all. After sometime I went to the cafe we decided together to meet I entered and saw him sitting there using his phone he then noticed me and wave his hand I smiled a little and went towards we sat there and talked for some time I said , "I am getting late I think I should go now". "yah you just came 3 hours ago come on spend some time with me" he said while pleading. I then replied "Jungkook I came 3 HOURS AGO and and now I am going" I was about to go but he said , "okay let me drop you" he held my hand and we walked towards the car" I reached at the dorm but asked to park the car little far away because of Ms. Margaret. He went out and opened the door for me.

I got out of the car and stood infront of him and said "Jungkook I-I bought something for you" I said while smiling nervously he looked comfused but then I handed him the little bag.
(JUNGKOOK'S POV)
I opened the bag and saw a watch I looked at y/n and said "You bought it for me?"
Y/n replied me with a yes I was so happy and I said "It's freaking ROMANSON and that's so expensive" its not like I couldn't buy the watch but y/n gifted me which made me the happiest man in this world.
(END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV)
Jungkook happily received the gift from me and I was about to go and then stopped in the middle went back and hugged jungkook and whispered "sorry". "Shhh babe just know that I love you so fu;king much". After some time we broke the hug and said goodbye to each other we felt like we were the happiest people on this earth and no doubt they were.