Jungkook : It feels so good

Y/n : *shakybreath* It does

She start rolling her lips harshly making him hard as he moan, her nipple stills into his mouth giving vibration to her body whenever he moans. She push him again as he fell on his back, his member was clearly hard as she can see his dick begging to come out of pants. She kept her hands on his crotch as he softly whisper her name.

She reach his pant's belt looking at him, his head was fallen back, eyes close feeling the moment. She smirk as she start undoing his belt, She remove his belt as she signalls him to remove his pants he try to remove his pants quickly as she lift herself up giving him some space. He remove his pants, as now his member was up high.

She gasped seeing his size, as she touch his tip by her finger.

Y/n : You are so big

He gasped feeling her hand on his dick, She start carresing it updown, as her eyes was focus on him.

He lightly close his eyes, his lips was apart as groan was leaving his mouth. He gasped hard as she left her lips kissing his tip, caressing his length with her right hands as her left hand was on his thigh.

Jungkook : Mommy faster.....please

Wasting no time she increase her speed fastly but carefully rubbing his length, his lips give a jerk by the sudden pleasure he can see stars in front of his eyes he was on cloud nine.

He felt something weird in his abdomen as he was going to come.

Jungkook: Mommy I'm gonna cum

Y/n:  Cum baby boy

As she just said he cum on his hand as feel his soul left his body by the sudden pleasure, she kept rubbing her hands on his length, making sure his cum is out fully.

She was wet already by seeing his, as her clit start throbing.

Y/n : Baby it was just begginning, now came the most pleasurable part.

She quickly get up from him and stands on the bed, her hands revealing the hem of her underwear, as his eyes was now on her, she slowly start removing her panties as the boy groan feeling impatient, she fully remove her panties giving him full show of her naked self as his eyes was roaming all around her body now.

She sit on him again giving full view of her clit to him, She was already wet and impatient but as it was his first time, she wanna make it memorable to him.

Jungkook : Mommy

Y/n : Hmm

Jungkook : I also want to please you

Y/n: Not this time honey, next time you can please me as much as you want. But wanna see something?

He eagerly nods his head as she smirk.

She was sitting on his abdomen spreading her legs as he can see her clit fully, he bend his knees giving support to her back as she lean in, his eyes was all over her.

Y/n : Babyboy, She calls him sweetly as he look at her eyes but she just sweetly smile as she spread her legs more.

She kept her left hand on the bed as the right hand make his way to her clit, she gasped a little as he fingers touch her clit, J.k's eyes was now on her hands, as she start circling her clit slowly, her mouth leaving unholy moans. She start rubbing her clit fastly, forgetting for a min that he is watching all her moves, her head falls back as she insert fingers under her, She start pumping it her body slaking for the pleasure , as watching her he become hard again, soon she came on him removing her fingers from her clit, as he can see the whole cuming dripping from her pussy.

Y/n :  Get ready now

She lift herself up as she slowly take her member again on her hands gliding it to her pussy, he hiss a little as she touch him, she found her entrance, looking at him she ask.

Y/n : Are you ready?

He nods as quickly push herself down, his whole length was in her, as she chokes a little by his length, he moans a loud feeling him inside her.

Y/n : Are you okay?

He smiles a bit nodding, she is caring for him, makes him more happy.

She lift herself up and start bouncing on him it was slow at the start but start getting rougher, She was getting tired as J.k kept his hands on her waist helping her bounce on him. He lifts his hips, thrusting inside her.

The room was heated up the air conditioner wasn't helping at all, the room was fill with moans and groans.

Y/n :  I am cuming

Jungkook :Me too

Soon they both cum ws she lift herself from him laying on his side, they both were breathing heavily, no one says anything.

Y/n gets up a little, he switch the light off.

Y/n : I'm tired so does you, let's get some sleep now.

He hums as there is no energy left in his body.

She pulls the duvet over them, as she lay down but soon she felt an arm on her stomach, she knows it was him so she didn't flinch, he didn't said anything as he came near her keeping his head on her neck and pulling her more closer by her waist.

Y/n : I stink, she said trying to remove his arms on her.

Jungkook : I don't care, I just wanna sleep

She smirks a little carresing his heads as they both soon slip into heavy sleep.

Hope u guys like this one 🗿❤️✨️

Hell in my imagination 🌚🤌 it's hard to handle this