I was scrolling through my social media while eating. I got a notification saying rose posted a new pic. I clicked it.

(Just Imagine its rose and selena's selfie)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Just Imagine its rose and selena's selfie)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

liked by emily_effing_blaze and 74 others

Rose_ellen_gram: Oh my god! Look who I met. SELENA GOMEZ!! shaking, panting, throwing up. My biggest dream came true. Love you @selenagomez.

emily_effing_blaze: aww, so pretty.Both of you <3.

See all 50 comments

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I liked the pic and scrolled down to read comments. Everyone were congratulating her. Everyone knew selena unlike me. Then there was another post by Emily. She also posted her pic with selena. It had even more likes and more comments compared to rose as Emily had so many followers. Even more than me and Henry. I double tapped the post. Emily even tagged selena's account so I decided to pay it a visit. I tapped on selena's account and I was surprised. She had 446Million followers. When I Googled it, she was the most followed person on Instagram in the whole world and How could I not know her?
Then I remembered our first interaction.
'Shit! I was so rude to her. But she was still being nice to me. Unlike other celebrities, she was so sweet and she didn't bragged or showed any kind of superiority or attitude.
She deserves my apology atleast. But how do I do it? I can't message her on Instagram. She might have millions of requests in pending. I don't know where she lives. How do I-Wait she gave me her number when she brought her car for repair. Thank god!'

I opened the call logs in my phone and started searching for her number. I called her this evening so I found her number quickly.

Selena's POV:

"Raquelle! That's my pint of icecream!"

"There are so many in the refrigerator."

"Thats the last cookies and cream flavour pint. Give it to me!"

"Oh god, Sel! Don't act like a kid. I'll get you another tomorrow."

"No! I am craving right now!" I held Raquelle's hand in which she had that icecream pint.

"Alright alright. Take it." Raquelle handed me the icecream.

"Thank you, thank you."

"You are such a baby." She sighed.

"I am going to sleep. Good night." I said.