Chapter-9

Jimin was enjoying with some new found friends of him, He, Chanyeol and Suengmin were in the football court.

"Hey I will come back wait for me, don't dare to play!" Chanyeol warned as he jogged to the door.

"Jimin! We can go club tonight!" Suengmin wiggled his brows as he says. Jimin winked at him and smiled, agreeing.

"Fine!" Jimin snickered and went to the bench, he took his phone, and confused to see ten missed call from Insta.

His face got more confused when he saw it was Rosé, "what happens?" He whisper to himself.

'She go home right?' Jimin can't control his suspicion as he excuse to Seungmin and Chanyeol who just entered the court.

"Hey what happened Jimin?" Chanyeol shout, Jimin burst out of the room shouting back "I'm leaving, you guys play"

Jimin took his bag from the locker, didn't dare to tell others, he burst out of the school and took his car.

For the goodness sake, no one caught him.

After thirty minutes he reached home, Jimin jogged to the door, trying to open, but it was locked by Rosé from inside.

"Fuck! ROSÉ" he hollered still trying to open the door.

"ROSÉ"

He hissed as he run back to car, take the spare key of home, opened it and dashed in.

The home was messed up, fully and the Tv was still playing the lady playing the piano.

"What the hell just happened here?" He scrunched his face as he looked at the hall.

"ROSÉ" he shouted.

Meanwhile Rosé, she running to the terrace and the figure was following her, she was not hearing Jimin's shouting.

"Go away!" She cried and entered the terrace, the figure was still following her, and now there is no other way for her to escape.

"Aaah!!!" She scream and walk back saw the how the figure walks.

Jimin in Rosé'a room searching for her hear this, he pause for a moment before running up to the terrace, burst in the terrace.

"CHAE!" He scream as he saw Rosé was drowning in the pool, she struggling for life.

He jump in as he swim towards her, but Rosé her consciousness and she drown down the water.

Jimin caught her, he get out from the pool still holding the unconscious Rosé.

"Rosé! Tch wake up!" He patted her cheeks, trying to wake her up.

Water was dripping from his hair and it was sliding down her chin and nose. He was fucking scared.

He hissed as he place his hands on her chest, "please god!"

Jimin mashed down hard, to a third of the depth of Rosé's chest, then allow her chest to come back up.

"Argh!" He yelled as it was not working.

But he again tried, After 30 chest compressions, he pause thinking, didn't he want to do this, but it is for life, he took a deep breath as leaned towards her to give rescue breaths.

After an hour of hard work, he make it. Rosé choked and struggle for breath.

He smiled as he saw her eye wide open, "please! D-Don't go!" She whisper and her voice was shivering as it was barely audible.

"No no, you are okay!" He pull her up, hugging her.

'What the fuck I'm doing right now! Stop the fuck you' Jimin shout inside as his heart goes widely beating, like it will burst out in an second.

Jimin walk to her room, holding her in his embrace, carefully lay her on her bed after giving a blanket.

"Rosé if you can, please change the dress, it was fully wet and you will definitely catch cold!" He said slowly as Rosé hummed 'yes'.

He get out of the room, for her change dress.

He go downstairs and took his phone, dialling Tae's number as he don't have the girls number.

After informing them, he went to change dress and then went to Rosé's room.

"Thank you!" She said looking at his eyes, he was giving a small smile, still the drowning Rosé was in his mind.

"Don't want to!"

"If you didn't come, I will definitely get died! Jimin" she pursed her lips.

"It's okay! Okay! Everything over. But what just happened?" He turn to her comforting.

"I don't really know, if you understand but whatever, I saw a figure and it was kinda creepy. Scare the hell out of me. And am sure this place was not safe, the Tv turn on without connecting the cables" Rosé said in one go. And Jimin was looking at her, thinking everything.

She must not lying, cause if she were then how she got frown in water? And how the Tv must me playing without connecting cables?

Interrupt ing his thoughts, the others dashed into the room, Jisoo was so panic. "Hey, guys what happened?" Jimin looked at Jisoo with a smile that he was happy for her caring. 

"It's.....okay unnie I will tell you!"

____

"Guys! It's not be any joke anymore, cause she was fucking attacked" Yn scrunched her brows.

"Yeah I think so" Jin agreed.

"What we do now?" Lisa asked.

"Just wait for some time, and we can see what will happen next" Jisoo said.

"Are you sure!?" Suga asked.

Jisoo nodded even though she was unsure that they will be safe.

"Let me cook something!" Jin walk out of the room to the kitchen.

ring-ring

Namjoon's phone ringed, he was sure that it was from the university, he sighed and take the call before leaving the room.

After a while, the twelve people gathered around the dinning table to have food.

"Yn" Jennie called her, gazing at her with some serious face.

"Ne?" she shoved the ramen into her mouth.

"Did appa called you?"

Yn sighed, and nodded. "Then he must ask you to visit him right?" She said.

Everyone looked at them with a 'what-happened' look on their faces. Yn again just nodded.

"Then why don't you go?" Jennie put her chopsticks on the bowl, folding her hands and looked at Yn.

"I'm not interested!"

"Wtf you mean by that!?" she raised her voice.

"I mean! I am not interested in meeting him" Yn said.

"Dont you dare to say anything! And you must go and meet him tomorrow itself!" she stood from her chair, and hit on the table, making everyone flinch.

Yn didn't say anything, Jisoo get up from her seat and went to Jennie before shouting "Jennie stop it!!"

Yn sit empntionless, her eyes welled up with tears. But Jennie stopped when Jisoo shouted.

Without waiting any sec, Yn stood up and walk from there, went to her room and slammed the behind her.

"Jennie you must control yourself!" Jin speak. She looked down, trailed her hand through her hair.

"Yeah and don't be so terrifying" Hoseok scrunched his brows.

They all know the story about Jennie and Yn's father Mr.Kim, that Yn didn't like her father and didn't meet him. But they also know that these two sisters will always got into argument saying this.

Jennie walk from there, the others look after the mess, cleaning it.

XXXX

I'm not getting enough content, what did I do? Please bear with me🥴