𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋. 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Start from the beginning

"night night adam" i sighed pushing his head back underneath the water holding him down as he started to struggle less and less. i positioned his body in the bathroom to look less suspicious as possible.

this needs to be ruled out as a suicicde.

i walked around the bathroom for over 30 minutes inspecting the potential crime scene making sure nothing was out of place. i tilted my head walking into the bedroom that was once theirs.

my eyes trailed to the perfectly made bed with a letter setting on it.

to my dear scarlett,
i'm so sorry for what i've put you through the past few years. i'm sorry for the long nights of arguing, and the horrible nights of me putting my hands on you. i'm not a real man, i'm not the real man that deserves a perfect wife like you. i never meant any of the hateful words i've said. i've had my own issues, since the death of our little roman that i've never fully healed from and figured out. it wasn't supposed to go like this, i never wanted you to leave me, i wanted to work on myself.  for our future marriage and for our future family. i don't want to live a life without you im it scarlett. it'd hurt too bad, i'm sorry. i love you.

i scoffed at the letter throwing it back on the bed, typical manipulative asshole move. running away from his mistakes and trying to pin the blame on my scar. fucking pitiful.

i rolled my eyes making my way back to the house seeing some of the guys in the house talking to scar.

why the fuck they making her laugh and shit?

"babe" i said giving scar a small glare. she smiled and made her way over to me immediately moving into my arms poking her lips out for a kiss. i immediately gave in leaning down pecking her lips slowly with a small smile.

im definitely crazy about her.

"where did you go?" she asked with a small pout wrapping her arms around my waist as i pulled her closer to me.

oh no where, just out murdering your future husband.

"i got a oil change and my car detailed. you know how slow they are baby" i said rubbing her sides soothingly watching her pretty little face nod, believing my bullshit ass lie.

i hummed in her ear kissing her shoulder, "how'd you sleep mama, i kmow i put you right to sleep last night" i muttered in her ear hearing a small laugh escape her lips.

"i slept good baby" she said as she bit he lip softly.

she probably was reminiscing about how good i was fucking up her pussy last night.

"good" i mumbled wrapping my arms around her waist walking upstairs behind her knowing all the guys were gonna probably try staring at her ass.

and of course i was right, as always.

"don't do that to us billieeee" one of the guys named danny rasped out. i squinted my eyes in his direction.

"be fucking forreal before i fuck you up, and then tell your girlfriend and have her fuck you up too" i said rolling my eyes as he leaned back and got quiet.

"yeah that's what the fuck i thought" i said with a small laugh walking up to my room with scar laying down with her.

reaching over my nightstand grabbing a joint and lighter. scar cuddled into me with a soft pout.

"stop being so mean all the time" she mumbled kissing down my jaw softly as i closes my eyes putting the blunt in between my lips.

"they be trying me on purpose baby" i rasped out licking ny lips watching the smoke in the air escape from my lips.

i felt scar move her hands down to my sweatpants and bit my lip watching her.

"you're so tense" she muttered.

your fiancé fucking did that for me.

i smirked a bit blowing smoke out of my mouth looking down at her as she got down on her knees pushing my sweats down my legs.

"damn i get to smoke a fat ass blunt and watch my pretty ass girl suck my dick? life's good" i sighed watching her hand jerk me off slowly closing my eyes hearing a small laugh escape her lips.

which was music to my ears. besides her pretty ass moans of course.

my breath hitched my throat feeling her slap my tip on my tongue teasingly.

"mmm" i mumbled feeling her take my dick into her mouth deeply, bobbing her head at a deep and fast pace as soft moans escaped my lips.

"shit baby" i whispered blowing smoke out of my mouth as she deep throated around me at a unholy pace.

i panted softly watching her go down on my dick. "fuckkkkkk" i moaned softly leaning my head back. i could barely even get my words out, her head game was that strong.

i continued smoking my blunt watching her swirl her tongue all around my dick driving me absolutely crazy.

a strained moaned escaped my lips holding her hair out of her face as  she moaned around my length sending vibrations as i felt myself growing closer.

"fuck baby girl" i breathed out leaning my head back nutting right in her mouth.

she pulled away slowly moving into my laugh swallowing leaning down drawing my lips in for a long and deep passionate kiss.

spitters are quitters.

leave ur thoughts here ,
& check out my new book
"pressure" :*