• Make up.. •

Start from the beginning

(They don't be abusing eachother fr let's just say they get bruise easily and the punches don't hurt but they can do jus a lil damage)

"Yeah you think it's so funny huh yazzy gon be just like that and yo shit gon be way worser than mines" he says with a serious tone.

"Yeah aight" I said as Notti walked out.

Yazzy know damn well not to put her hands on me.

About yazzy I have to figure out how to make her my gf...
And it's Saturday tmr.

____________________________________

Saturdayyyyy

____________________________________

Yazzy's POV:

_________________________________

Finally it's the weekenddddd.
This finna be a good weekend to I just get to chill and do whatever I want. So glad I took a break from dd cs lord I wouldn't know what to do if I was still with him.

I hear a knock on the door and get up to answer it.

I just open it cause what's the worse that could happen?

I open it and see-

Bro omgggg Noo it's dd bro.

"Damn ma you just gon open the door without asking who it is , I could of been a killer"
"Oh what are you doing here?" I ask dd.

"Nun I just wanna hang out with you" he responds.

Bro omg he need to go home or to the studio Damn go do something.

"Okay fine" I say and lead him to my room.
We get on the bed and he give me a bag of candy and chips and a 2 drinks. "Thank you David" I say and place it on my nightstand.

I grab the remote and put on a movie and turn off the lights , and turn on my space projector thingy.
It's cute I made my dad buy it.

Anyways I sit by dd cause why not.

____________________________________

2 hours later...

Umm so sitting by dd ended up to laying on his shoulder.

But that's okay ig?

Ngl I'm bored asf like this movie is boring asf..

____________________________________

DD's POV

_________________________________
So yazzy is sitting in my lap rn .

I told you that I would get her back by 5:00 Watch this. And it's 5:30 , I mean good enough

"Yazzyyyy" I call her  "hmm" she says and turns around. " let's get back tg" I say. "David that's not how it works🤣" she says.

"Stop playing yk you want me back ma" I say , "yeah whatever" she responds.

Yk what whatever. I grab her chin and kiss her , the kiss last for like 3 mins until I pull away. Yeah now she finna get back with me.

But she doesn't say nothing she just looks at me and wipes her lips with the back of her hand and looks back at the movie.

"So you not gon say nun?" I ask her. "I mean What am I supposed to say? OMg ThAnK YoU So MuCh FoR ThE KiSs Dd!" She says.

Bro.

"Yazzy do you wanna be my girlfriend" I ask her.

"Yeah I do"

Yeah I got that.

And it's 5:42 stop playing yuhh i may be 42 mins late but I got my girl and that's all that matters

40 minutes later...
________________________________

Someone bust into the room and guess who it is,
Mr I don't knock.

"Nigga you better start knocking on the door before I knock yo ass out" yazzy says.

"Yeah yeah ms Hollywood you can't even answer my texts , anyways dd you coming with me to the studio"

"Why?" I ask him

"Because we are gonna make a song together are you dumbbb"

Oh.

I get up and say bye to yazzy and we head to the studio.
____________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

HEYY YALL I UPLOADED 2 CHAPTER TODAY SO YALL BETTER FOLLOW ME AND VOTE. anyways luv y'all❤️❤️❤️. 400 reads in a day is Crazy.