Henry

LUCAS POV'S

I walked quickly to my car, dailing a number.

"Where's he?" I asked the receiver I was calling.

"Who?" He asked confused.

"Don't try to play innocent with me, go and tell your useless boss I want to meet at our usual destination" I said cutting the phone call.

I couldn't believe he would think of hurting Lisa's dad, he doesn't have the right to do so at all.

I haven't even collected the information about the accident from the guy, I will have to tell Jordan to help me with that.

I looked at the two papers In my hand. It could be like hundred things in each of both papers.

Lisa is going to definitely help me with it.

I started my car as I drove fastly out of the hospital into the roads.

As I came closer to my destination I slowed my car and parked at a side. I walked into the place and was met with the bastard some steps away from me.

"Sup" He said casually as he was sitted on a chair with a beer in his hand.

I ran to the bastard as I started raining pushes and blows to his body, the attack was a surprise so he didn't protect himself before he started hitting me back. His men there just watched us, we've been fighting a lot this days.

We kept exchanging hits to each other not minding bruises or injuries.

"You fucking bastard" He said hitting my cheek and I gave him several punches.

"Would you say why the fuck you asked for me to meet you but your fighting me?" He asked doging my punch.

"Why.......are you hurting my...my...my.... wife?" I stopped my punch as I walked closer to him breathing livelessly.

"Your wife?" He smiled. "Why would I hurt a gorgeous beauty like her" He smiled more and I blowed his face.

"Don't you dare call her that" I said angrily.

"So you care about her" It was more like a statement than a question with the way he smirked.

"She's hot right? You just want to use and dump her anyhow?Your using her for her body just like the others. I need to tell her all this before you destroy her life completely" Everything he said were just complete lies and made me more angry.

"You know that's not true and there was never others" I held his shirt.

"If you say so Lucas. I don't still get your calling me here is for?"

"You planned an accident for her dad which almost killed him" I reminded him and he laughed.

"I planned what?" He asked laughing more.

"You of all people should know that am not a murderer"

"Am not asking you if you did it, I came here to beat you up"

"Your really jobless" He said stretching his body. "To be honest I haven't done anything yet and if I did you would receive a call from me mocking you"

I was on a confused state.

"We've known each other for like since we were babies, think well and tell me if this is what I can do" I was going to get to the bottom of this, who would try to hurt her father? Since I've known him he's been a great man.

"You already have more than one enemy which is putting your wife and her family in danger" He laughed.

I turned and started walking back when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was a message.

"Am coming after your girl very soon, I can see you've fallen in love" I read the message out and turned to look at the bastard smirking and raising his eyebrows continuously.

"Idiot" I muttered walking away.

As I drove I thought about everything, the only person that has threatened to harm my family is Henry, so what other enemy. Like Henry said we've known each other since babies and we know each other more than ourselves, he won't hurt her father he would only hurt or use her to pain me.

I looked at myself in the side mirror, I looked like a mess with torn and stain clothe.

My phone rang revealing my wife's name.

"Hello"

"Heyy" I said back.

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way now but am thinking of going home I want to take a bath first"

"Did you get into a fight?" She asked like it was a normal thing.

"Uh? Why would I? Am respectful. I would never do that, infact to be honest I've never fought anyone in my life"

"This is exactly why I call you a fool" I heard her sigh. "I called to tell you that Katy said you should add two paid years of Netflix while Kella said three years of paid WiFi and just so you know my own list is at home" I had to open my mouth at everything she said.

"You have your own?"

"Yes I do. Don't worry it isn't that much"

"I feel like a mother catering for three children" I told her and she chuckled.

"Get use to it"

"Are your friends still with you?"

"Yes" She was definitely enjoying their company's which was making her happy.

"I will be back after ten minutes" I told her.

"Okay" There was silence between us, I didn't want to cut the phone and I guess also she.

"Aren't you going to hang up?" She asked softly.

"Am driving you do it"

"I can't, i miss you" She said shyly and I couldn't help not to laugh.

"I also miss you" I told her and there was another round of silence.

"Cut the phone" I heard her say.

"Ladies first"

"If neither can cut then I will" I heard someone say. It sounded like one of the twins, I still couldn't differentiate between their voices.

"Lisa, Lisa" I spoke to the phone but no reply. I looked at the phone and discovered it was disconnected.