Love Is In The Air

"Don't you want to call him or tell him" Mina asked.

"No, if he really cared he would have been in the house than calling me"

"Am here for you" She kissed my head slowly, She was seriously like a elder sister to me. I felt comforted in her arms.

"Jordan said he also tried touching you" I said it more like a question.

"Yes" She seemed uncomfortable

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it"

"It's fine" She sighed. "Mum suggested we should all live in the family Mansion before we both got married. During the time Bruno had been starring at me so intense, sometimes he would come to my room around one o'clock trying to touch me but I would hit, slap him and run away from the room, when it got too much I had to bring a knife to sleep with me then I would threaten to kill him if he comes any closer"

"You didn't tell Jordan? Weren't you guys sleeping in the same room?"

"No. mum wanted us to sleep in different rooms cause she feared we would have sex, she's very strict about sex after marriage. I really wanted to tell him but I was afraid he won't believe me or if he did he would get in a huge fight with his brother which would destroy their relationship" I could see her eyes gathering tears.

"Jordan found out later and was very furious at me and his brother. He had a huge fight with his brother which led almost to Bruno death, Jordan sued him to court and he was arrested and jailed for a while since then he hasn't touched or spoke to me. Jordan didn't want to speak or look at me for a week, he ignored me everytime and even threatened to call out the marriage but he didn't"

"Isn't that too far?" I asked surprised.

"He felt betrayed, he said if I couldn't tell him then it meant I didn't trust him and my love to him was a lie"

"I'm happy you guys are together now" I hugged her and she laughed a little .

"I will be back" She stood up and turned but Jordan was there.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"Nothing, I was just remembering something" She wiped her tears.

"That was years ago baby, stop crying" He hugged her waist.

"I just still feel guilty for not telling you and I don't really want to imagine what I would have done if you called off the wedding"

"I know I said that but i never meant it, I was just angry. You've given me alot" He kissed her lips gently and she smiled.

"I could babysit the kids if you want" I suggested with a devilish grin.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Mina blushed burying her face in Jordan chest.

"We will take the offer" Jordan said as he walked out with mina.

I just love them, they are like my best couples ever and they make my day.

I couldn't sleep in the night I waited for Lucas to come back home, I was feeling sad, weird and scared. I loved the way he held me tight as we slept and the way he hugged me with kisses. Where was he? He wants me to trust me yet the time is one o'clock in the early morning and he isn't back. Not even a phone call even though I switched off my phone.

After a while I got a huge headache and decided to rest which led to me sleeping.

I woke up the next day without him on the bed, I powered on my phone. Where was he? I was totally missing him. What if he's hurt or in danger? No am sure he can defend himself. What if he got into an accident No....Think positive he's probably at work

Yes his at work. But what if he's with some other lady.

No have some faith

My phone rang waking me from my thoughts, it was him.

"Baby I've been calling you like since forever" I kept quiet.
"Are you okay? Hope you slept well? Am sorry I didn't come back home yesterday the project am working on is a long process"
I didn't say anything, I just felt my eyes water, is that all he could say? Does he think it's easy for me?

"Are you there?" He asked.

"I know your upset but am really sorry" He sounded sincere but I didn't care.

"Is that all you can say?"

"Are you crying?" I heard him ask.

"I hate you so much" Or did I mean the opposite, I feel like his playing with me.

"Baby i-" I quickly hanged the phone.

I definitely felt something for him but I didn't know what it was, why do I like seeing him happy? Why do I miss him so much? Why do I care his spending more time at work? Why do I get jealous and overprotective? Why do I get more emotional when he hurts my feelings? Why does it even hurt me? I think am falling for him but WHY!

LUCAS POV'S

The last one day was a hell because I was so far away from her, I wish I could go home and hug her, kiss her, make love to her till daybreak but am really pilled up and I know am hurting her so much.

It's all Henry fault, I'm here investigating about his parents death cause he blames it on my family now me i have to find prove without any one knowing.

But I swear after everything is over I will kill that bitch for making me miss my wife this much.

I just heard her cry on the phone and I suddenly felt my heart crack and my eyes water especially when she said she hates me. That just pierced my heart like a sharp knife and I feel suffocated, I never what to hear that from her mouth again and I can't afford to lose her she's too special to my heart.

I think i have fallen for her but I'm not sure I can admit it.