Chap 21- In His Office 2

"Ma can I help you with something?"

"My husband" She looked confused.

"Wheres my husband?" I asked looking suspicious. My hands were on my waist and I shaked my body.

"Please who's your husband?"

"For your information my husband is Lucas Kendrick Anderson" I said proudly.

"Do you want to see him?"

"No, I want to kill him" I said sarcastically as I hissed.

"Sorry ma" The lady said.

"Sorry-" Jordan placed his palm over my mouth.

"Good day Sir, Do you need something" Look at the way she's smiling like those husband snatchers. I was such a meanie😭

"No, don't worry"

"Oh my goodness. Sheila your here" He dragged me towards her and released my mouth.

"Good afternoon Jordan, Good afternoon Mrs. Anderson" She greeted.

"Same. Lisa would like to see Lucas please show her to him I have to attend to something else"

"Okay Sir"

"I'll see you later" He said waving and walking towards an elevator.

"Bye" I waved like a child.

"Where's he?" I asked sheila.

"Come this way Mrs. Anderson" She lead the way.

"I change my mind, call me Lisa or say ma" I liked the name 'Mrs. Anderson' but it was too long calling and started making me annoyed.

"Okay mrs-" She stopped dead on her words. "Lisa" She smiled warmly.

We entered an elevator.

"Ma"

"Mmm" I answered.

"Your husband is in a meeting now so I will take you to his office to stay"

"Why would you do that?"

"His in a meeting"

"I don't care, am his wife he will have time for me"

"Ma this is a serious meeting"

"Then how come your not there, aren't you his P.A?" That was definitely a good point, I praised my self.

"I went to go get something from the floor we met"

"Your such a liar" I accused. "My husband is sleeping with someone else now and your covering up for him right?" I asked softly, somehow I felt weak.

"No ma, he would never do anything like that"

"That's what he always say" I sat on the floor looking so helpless.
"So me making him food and dressing up was for nothing" I murmured talking to myself, I could fell tears filling my eyes.

"Ma are you okay" She bent. down.

"Tell him I want a divorce when he's done with his so called meeting, take me back downstairs" My tears were falling slowly.

"Okay ma but don't you want to blow him in the balls or slap him for cheating on you" So he was actually cheating on me, this made me so angry.

"That's true, I will give him a piece of my mind" I stood back up wiping my tears as she pressed something.

We came out of the elevator walking straight down.

"His in there" She whispered as she pointed to a door.