• Break up?. •

Start from the beginning

"Man whatever fuck you bitch" he mumbles.

But I hear it.

"Dd what the fuck did you just call me nigga?" I say.

"You heard me" he says.

"See oh hell no I'll see you after school definitely, bye  Dd"

See he is high ass hell , ik he didn't just call me a bitch.

Let's skip to lunchtimee..

____________________________________

I'm sitting down at the lunch table when I see dd with his arm wrapped around my ex friend?

He do ts everytime bro I'm not even surprised.

I'm so tired of him idk what ima do.

"Yoooo" ddot says sitting next to me.

Dd and the girl come sit on the other side of us.

Did I forget to mention Notti was sitting on my right.

"Hey ddot how you doingg" I ask "I'm doing fineeee yazzy" he says matching my energy.

"Bro yazzy why you and dd so toxic like he fr cheating infront of you" Notti says. I just shrug..

I look up at the girl ima just call her a woodpecker bc her nose is long asf she been lying to people her whole life. And then big ass lips bro the only thing they good for is sucking dick fs.

She really the school thot but whatever.

And ms.woodpecker has the nerves to mean mug me so I mean mug her back.

Tf is she on.

After school.

____________________________________

So I'm walking home and of course I have to walk home with dd ima fr finna get a personal driver so I don't have to walk home with some thugs

Anyways ms.woodpecker decided to tag along.

The others are ahead of me and woodpecker is right beside me..

"Hmm looks like your boyfriend doesn't want you anymore"...

Her voice annoys me so muchlike why it sound like one of those black girl in the movies that be walking home talking ab some "I guess I wasn't good enough" like her bitch ass voice.

"YEAHH ig he don't no more"

"Damn so he really left you for me , yo pussy must be wack or something, that could never be me"

Ik she didn't..

I'm finna air this bitch out ong.

"Girl I'm 15 and still a virgin so wtf are you talking abouttt and ik you ain't talking bc your pussy is stretched out you fucking school thot. And didn't your mom leave you for the streets wait no she left you for crack... she a pothead...that could never be my mom tho" I say laughing at her goofy ass.

15 minutes later..

____________________________________

Everyone else went there own way home and Notti,
I'm pretty sure he went to the studio with his rapper head ahh.

I catch up to dd so I can talk to him.

"Hey David" is say . "Wsp ma" dd responds "so about earlier when you called me a bitch?" I say yo him " bro not rn I'm not trying to argue" he always saying he never wanna argue but then get mad when I start ignoring him like damn.

"Oh well idc , why tf did you call me a bitch and why was you flirting with that thot" I ask him.

"Bro idk you is one"Dd says

Wow.. so that's how he feel ok then..

"Fr david I can't do this no more you really be doing to much and you know you do , every time we argue and I try to fix it you always wanna get mad like what the hell , I'm done with you, we are breaking up everyday it's something new , I'm tired of it. Talk to me when you get your shit together Dd". I say

I stand there for a couple of minutes to see if he gon respond or not but he doesn't so I just walk away.

I sigh  I guess he rly don't care.

Wait wait pauseee yazzy  this you??

Flash back

Her voice annoys me so much like why it sound like one of those black girl in the movies that be walking home talking ab some "I guess I wasn't good enough" like her bitch ass voice.
_______
I sigh  I guess he rly don't care.
_______________________

End of flash back
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey y'all what y'all think about this chapter , it was so boring writing ts fr bro.  MAKE SURE TO VOTE !!Anyways shout out to all my ghost readers love y'all❤️