Standing up to the Moron.

Comenzar desde el principio

The other students left, and Yu gave me an Ice pack for my face.

"That was pretty brave standing up to the moron like that." Yu said.

"Oh it felt unbelievably good to get that off my chest, it's a good thing Chie stopped me, if I got the chance to hit him I wouldn't stop until he was unconscious." I said.

A white collar man came through the door.

"Hello. I'm Kitao from Santo Pharmaceuticals. Hm, aren't their any adults here? Could you deliver a message for me? Your school placed an order for gauze, but I need to know if the order can wait until the month after the next. Give my regards to your teacher." He said before leaving.

The other students came back.

"Thanks for your help, anything happen?"

Yu told her what happened.

"Oh, we should have Sensei call him back. Do you remember his name?"

"Kitao from Santo Inc." Yu said.

"Oh, about the gauze? What did he say?"

"Can it come in two months?" Yu said.

"Hmm, got it, I'll call Sensei."

They let the Infirmary teacher know.

"Alright let's go over what we found. Okay group one, oh that's right you went alone." A female said.

"Yeah, since Konishi isn't here." A male said.

"Oh yeah, Konishi-kun, he can't help it, after what happened."

"Yeah, poor thing, you'll just have to do his part too."

A boy walked in.

"Sorry I'm late

"Sorry I'm late." He said.

"N-no no it's okay! You don't have to come, really. Helping out your parents store is hard work. Right?" She said. "We have a replacement, so don't worry."

Oh man, I didn't think this was why, I don't feel bad about what happened with Morooka, but, crap.

"You also have a new member, I can help out too." I said.

"I don't want to be the only one." He said.

"Well, you can help Yu-kun clean up this room then. We'll go report to the teacher, so why don't you clean a little then go home, okay? W-well, goodbye!" She said before leaving.

"I'm Konishi, a first year. You knew Saki Konishi? I'm her brother. You're friends with Hanamura, right? I hate him, and you too. Can I go home now?" He asked.

"No, help me clean." Yu said.

"I have to help out at home. It's a mess, you understand right?" He said.

"You can go home after you help." Yu said.

"Fine, I'll do the shelves, can you hand me a rag?" He asked.

I got up and helped Yu and Saki's brother clean up the room, then went home.

Evening.

Dojima isn't home, so it's probably safe to assume that him and Adachi are busy with the case, I'll make a report to Adachi another time. I'll spend the evening with Nanako for now.

"Umm, you know the photo you found before? I gave it back to dad. He looked happy and smiled at me. Big bro, I love my dad." She said.

"He loves you too." I said.

"I think so too! Dad didn't forget about how we used to pick flowers in Samegawa, he smiled at me and said "you remember too?" Dad loves mom, I feel sorry for him, losing someone he loves." She said.

"She's not lost." I said.

"That's what dad said too, he said "she's inside of me." I don't really get what he said, but I know what he meant. I'm glad to be dad's daughter!" She said.

That smile makes my whole week so much better.

Justice Social Link: Rank 9

"It's your turn to talk!" She said

Her and I chatted for a little while, then I put her to bed.