"Oh, we did have some fun at the river before going home last year." Chie said.

"Do they let you go swimming?" Yosuke asked.

"I think so, there's always someone who takes a dip, although we didn't." Chie said.

"I see, so you can swim in the river." Yosuke said.

Yosuke has a devious look on his face. Oh boy....

After school.

King Moron approached me at my desk.

"Hey Bessho-kun! Did you know that this week is health week? And you're not part of the student health association, in other words you're a lazy bum! I hate lazy, good for nothing kids, so I'm signing you up to take the place of a sick member!" He said.

"Pass. I've got like 3 jobs and am manager of the soccer team." I said.

"I don't appreciate the tone you're taking with me! I'm your teacher you should give me more respect!" He said.

"Bold of you to assume that you've earned it." I said.

"Do we have a problem you little shit!?" He asked.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, YES WE DO. You have been treating me like garbage ever since I got here and I have had ENOUGH. You treat every single person you meet like shit and act all high and mighty because "you're a teacher". You are nothing but an angry hate filled man who goes out of his way to make everyone's life miserable for his own amusement because he has nothing better to do with his life!" I said while standing up to him. The other students were shocked.

"You little shit, how dare you disrespect me like that!" He said before punching me in the face.

I laughed and then smiled.

"Congratulations, that was assault, and now what comes next, is self defence!" I said before attempting to throw a punch at him. Chie grabbed my arm to stop me.

"He's not worth it." Chie said, before I lowered my arm.

"I'll have you expelled." He threatened.

"Everyone in this room will testify against you." I said, while looking around to see the other students nod in approval. "That being said I guess i should report to the infirmary, I need to report that a teacher assaulted me."

I headed to the school infirmary.

"Oh, Y/n-kun was it? One of the transfer students right- oh my god are you okay?" A female student asked me before running up and examining my face.

"I'm fine, I got into an argument with Mr. Morooka and he punched me." I said.

"Well, it doesn't look too bad, it's definitely bruised though, why don't you sit down for a minute?" She asked. Then Yu came through the door.

"Hi, I'm here to fill in for the sick student?" He said.

"Oh thank goodness, we're short on people, we need to check around the school to see if anyone needs help, but someone has to stay and watch this room. Yu-kun was it? Could you stay here and help Y/n and anyone else that walks in? No touching the medicine of course, if someone who's hurt shows up use the first aid kit, the only other things you'd have to worry about are salesman and phone calls. They're pretty uncommon though." She said.

The path to the truth: Male Reader X Naotoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें