To calm down his frustation he envolved himself in more fights, more dramas....Soon he became famous as the bad boy of the college.

Flashback ended..... Today at the college campus.

Mike was standing in a corner of hallway with his gang. He was threatening a guy over something.

"So....... Do you still want to come in my way.... He asked in a scary tone while pulling his hair and making him scream in pain.

"No..... No..... Sorry Mike....... I will do what you say..... "That boy said in trembling voice.

"Good....... Now go and wait for my orders...." He said with a deadly smile.
When he was talking to him something flashes in front of his eyes.

A bright yellow color scarf waved in the wind. As he looked towards the source he saw a girl wearing a yellow dress passing by. He couldn't saw her face but somehow she looked familiar.

"Jacob.....come with me..... "He commanded and started following her.

She was walking through the hallway , suddenly she stopped and turned around.

A mischievous smile formed on his face as soon as he saw her.
"Hey beautiful..... "He said while checking out her from top to bottom.

"Oh.. My.... She looks more beautiful from closely " He thought while ogling her.

"So..... If I am not wrong you are that Indian girl who performed in fest....." He said in a husky voice while stepping forward.

She nodded and slowly stepped backward.

He was amused to see her. He wanted to see her face to face since he saw her that day. She had captured his mind since then.

"Hi......I am Mike... You know since I saw you I was looking for you...... But you never came back... "He said while getting closer to her.

"Huhhh........ Why? She asked nervously. He chuckled at her question.He couldn't believe someone can be so innocent like her. He had been with many girls. They all were very open minded and modern but this, girl... She's different.

He started laughing like a maniac..... "Awww.... Don't you get it......Naina....
Your name is Naina..... Right? He asked while leaning over her. He couldn't control his urge to touch her.
"Answer me Baby....." He said while gazing at her lips.

Naina was dumbfounded.....

"Hey.....answer him.........". Suddenly Jacob commanded in a heavy tone making her more terrified. As he saw Naina's scared face he became furious.

"How dare you..........". He shouted while punching hard on his face and making him bleed instantly.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that..... He ordered while grabbing his caller.
So.... Sorry...... Mike....... I..... I.... Am...... Really..... Sorry...." Jacob said in a breaking voice.

He apologized to her and asked her out . Her beautiful face was looking so appealing to him that he couldn't refrain himself to touch her. His hand was about to feel her soft skin but was suddenly stopped by a powerful grip and within a moment his blood started boiling when he saw Naina glued to someone's chest.

"How dare you?......." Ian shouted out of anger.

"Who are you.?" Mike questioned while clenching his teeth. His eyes were full of anger to saw Naina this close to someone else.

"Ian.... Ian Knight...... I am sure you know me.... "He said while tightening his arms around Naina.

"Whomever you may be........Leave her..... Right now?" He commanded ruthlessly.