O22'

O22'

Beatrice had been working on getting ready for the boxing match all day, she'd used the money Arthur had given her to pay her aunt to make her a dress quickly and her Aunt had done exactly that.

She met up with Polly and Lizzie who were with Tommy at the enterance of the event's location and in her bag she held four bottles of Vodka. "Let's have us some fun Ladies." Beatrice smirked. They then made their way to their seats where what seemed like hundreds of men watched them enter. Beatrice gave  Arthur  a kiss on the cheek before going to her seat. Polly was sat between her and Lizzie and Ada was next to Lizzie. "Pass it here." Polly told Beatrice who'd just taken a bottle of Vodka out of her bag "I need to piss." Lizzie whined "Let's all go. Finn watch our stuff please." Polly said and so the women made their way to the bathroom.

"So what did Tommy say when you told him?" Beatrice asked her best friend "He said I'd get a weekly allowance." Lizzie replied with a shrug.

"Oh he can be romantic." Polly said before opening the stall door and walking out of it to seem Lizzie and Beatrice putting on little lights stick "Of course as company treasurer I will be questioning that expense." Polly added

"He said something like 'we've had enough death, let's have some life'." Beatrice said bringing a cigarette to her lips. Ada walked in "Pol, this fight is fixed isnt it, poor Gold boys getting beat out there. Right. You said you had some news." Ada asked her aunt.

"Lizzie has some news." Polly corrected her "Polly." Lizzie ground  "Well tell her now while the men are screaming for blood. Ada have a swig your gonna need it." Polly ordered passing Ada the vodka she was drinking.

"I'm up the duff. And it's Tommy's." Lizzie told her as Ada nearly chocked "How far gone are you?" Ada asked as Beatrice lit herself a cigarette . "If I were going to London. I would be in Coventry." Lizzie explained

"And are you carrying on past Coventry?" Ada inquired "All the way to fucking Piccadilly Circus." Lizzie nodded.

"You found out wether she's having a boy or a girl Poll?" Ada and Beatrice asked in unison accidentally. "No." "Go on then Ada said.

Polly began feeling Lizzie up. "It's a girl. Call her Ruby. Ruby Shelby. She'll be a star in a Hollywood Movie." Polly told her.

"Congratulations."  Ada smiled  hugging Lizzie tightly.  "Right Ladies let's rejoin our gentlemen" Polly said and the four marched their way back to their seats where Finn was drinking some of their Vodka. "Oi! You're too young to be drinking that." Polly whined.

The women all sat down and began laughing as they watched the scene "Come on Bonnie! Come on. Woo come on Bonnie" The very visibly drunk women cheered.

  "Fuck are they laughing at?" Tommy asked his brother from the other side of the ring "It's the new batch. It's too strong" Arthur replied.
"Come on Bonnie! Come on" The women kept yelling the Vodka really getting to them.