OO3'

OO3'

Beatrice Moon woke up to Arthur Shelby banging a pan on the stove. "Bastard thing." He yelled in frustration. Beatrice sat herself up and turned towards the doorway that lead into the kitchen when she realised she was stark naked.

"Arthur, let me sort it." She sighed at the noise. "I didn't mean to wake you honest." The Peaky Blinder stuttered. "It's alright." Bea shook her head.

She made her way to the stove where she turned the hob on. "There you are." She said before going to the bed and putting on his shirt, buttoning it up. She walked to the doorframe that connected his bedroom and the kitchen.

"Arthur, we should get married." Beatrice told him plainly "You what love?" Arthur was taken aback, very taken aback "My mother would have killed me if she found out and now I feel like she's seen and why not? You like me don't you?" Beatrice asked him, her eyelashes fluttering "Of course I do." Arthur replied

"So, would marrying me be so bad? If you really wanted too we could divorce after a few years." Beatrice sighed "I do like you Trixie." Arthur admitted "So marry me then. It makes perfect sense." Beatrice said matter of factly, Arthur thought about it for a moment, he wondered why she was so keen to marry him.

"Where would we even do it eh?" Arthur sighed. "I know a chapel a few miles west that'll do it. My friend got married there." Beatrice said circling the hole that the doorknob fitted into. "What would you even wear." Arthur questioned.

"My Aunt Stace, she makes wedding dresses if I have her a days notice she'd have one ready I think." Beatrice shrugged "Wouldn't your father go nuts? I know most men would." Arthur asked.

"My dad's not a bad man. He's just protective of me." Beatrice explained "Who wouldn't be?" Arthur chuckled dryly. He was so nervous around her and he didn't know why.

"Think about it please Arthur. I'll be visiting my aunt, she's at George Street, the house with the purple flowers." Beatrice said as she slid her shoes on "Beatrice don't go out in that." Arthur told her "What should I go out in, it's not like wearing my clothes from last night would be decent." Beatrice asked.

"I'll have my sister bring me something of hers. She doesn't live too far." Arthur said. "Here you are, if you sort out this I'll have her around with something for you too wear."

Beatrice nodded and they swapped rooms, Arthur began twisting the dial on his candlestick like phone, he twisted the numbers for what felt like minutes as Beatrice cooked the eggs, flipping them over when they were ready. Buttering toast and getting plates.

"Ada, you couldn't do me a favour could ya?" Arthur asked his sister. "What do you want Arthur." Ada sighed "Some clothes, Women's clothes." Arthur replied "I'm not bringing my clothes from my home to some girl you'll never see again." Ada denied "It's not like that this time Ades, I promise." Arthur assured her "I'll bring some things by with Karl."

Beatrice and Arthur were eating breakfast together when Ada knocked on the door fiercely. Arthur went to the door, opening it and allowing his sister and nephew entry. "Bea?" Ada called out once she saw the woman placing the fork onto her plate. "Ada, I didn't know you were his sister." Beatrice gasped "You've been shagging Beatrice?" Ada slapped her brother which caused him to move back in both shock and slight pain due to the hard slap. "Ada, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Beatrice apologised.

"Don't be daft. Here are some things for you to wear." Ada said tossing the clothes to the small sofa. "Auntie Bea." Karl yelled, looking at the woman in his uncles shirt. "Hello Handsome." Beatrice smiled to the few years old boy "Auntie Bea?" Arthur asked his sister.

Ada dragged him into his bedroom. "She's the niece of one of my close friends, She's started spending more time with her Aunt now that her Mother's passed and we've sort of become friends. Now what are you doing sleeping with her? She's, well was pure." Ada explained "She'd never?"

"No, and now she's probably beating herself up because her mother was a devout Lady of
God." Ada scolded her brother "She did say we should get married." Arthur replied, Ada took a few moments to think.

"I think you should. Aunt Pol's been going on about how you should find yourself a wife. You've always said you wanted to be a dad. Tommy and John have done it. So have I. If she suggests it, I would've said yes straight away." Ada admitted to her brother "Ada." Arthur began "Is it a thing of that you don't like her? Plenty of the men around here are going on about her." She interrupted him.

"No I do like her, she's gorgeous. I'm just worried about how everyone would react." Arthur admitted, Ada and Arthur always had some sort of understanding of feeling shadowed by Tommy, they rarely spoke of it but when they did, the other always understood to some degree.

"Sod everyone else Arthur, If you think you really like her, and she likes you. Do it. It won't be as bad as me marrying Freddie was, Well because your a man. Her father will get over it within a few months. Just like you lot did. I'll even help you with the details."  Ada offered "Would ya?" Arthur asked "You could be married by this time tommrow." The woman nodded.

Arthur was fearing what his family's reactions to Beatrice would be, afraid of the judgements they could hold. It had always been family first, he was hoping that they wouldn't make him have to lose her. Sure Ada was forgiving, but Tommy and Pol's reactions are what made him nervous. He loved them to bits but they could both be very judgemental when they wanted to be. He could almost hear Polly telling Esme that the baby Grace had probably wasn't even Tommy's.

"Fuck sake Arthur, ring Tommy if it bothers you that much."  Ada sighed "Ring, she's gonna need a ring." Arthur muttered "So you'll do it? Marry her?" Ada asked "Let me ring Tommy first alright?" Arthur sighed.

Thomas Shelby answered the phone in his office to hear his brother's heavy breathing on the other end. "Arthur?" Tommy asked "I wanna get married to a girl." Arthur spoke quickly "You what?" Tommy asked "Ada, I can't tell him." Arthur said keeping the receiver to his ear but moving so that Ada could speak into it.

"Arthur's met a girl he likes, He wants to marry her but he's worried about what everyone'll say." Ada told her elder brother. "Arthur, I'm not one to judge, no one was very fond of Grace at first. If you want to marry the woman. Do it, I'll let Aunt Pol know, but don't be shocked if she's in London tomorrow morning." Tommy replied "He says alright. He'll see you soon." Ada said hanging up the phone. "You should go and get rings, find someone to officiate." Ada told her eldest brother

EM TALKS
looking back now, this is all very fucking sudden and quick .. idk what i was thinking, but it's written now and changing it would fuck up the story so it's staying this way for now