O11'

O11'

Beatrice Shelby, had been taking care of Charles like her own, Tommy was still in hospital, though he was soon due to come home. Arthur, Micheal and John had taken on business, factions were sorted between them, on the illegal point that was. Beatrice, Esme, Polly and Lizzie were well accustomed to the 'legal' side of things and therefore after a half an hour long argument at a family meeting, they were given the legal side of things to take care of.

Where Beatrice's childhood taking care of her parents checks helped them with the mathematic side of things, Polly was the source of information from the men, as she'd always been. Though now, the women were far more involved in the illegal business. Beatrice, who (it seemed) was the logic, Where Arthur and John were quick to think irrationally, Beatrice was the one who almost took Tommy's shoes and made them fit her feet, When John would be quick to plan to light a pub on fire, Beatrice would make him think of its effects and what it would mean for upcoming business.

Beatrice was walking past Esme's house when she felt someone grab at her arm. She assumed it was one of John's kids, so she turned to face them, before she knew it the brightness of the sunny day faded to a darkness.

Beatrice woke up, feeling a large pool of water, she thought she'd wet the bed, Esme had it happen in previous pregnancy's, John always took the piss out of her for it so she was worried about what Arthur would say. However, she noticed that she wasn't in bed, she was in a room, but it wasn't hers. "Ah, Mrs Changretta, your awake." A Doctor greeted her. "What?" Beatrice sighed "Your waters have burst, your husband called me as soon as he noticed you were in pain."
"Arthur's here?" Beatrice asked turning to the opposite side of the Doctor to see some Changretta she didn't even fucking know.

It took Beatrice a few seconds to ponder what the fuck was going on, but then she pieced it together. She was seven months now, and she'd been taken by a Changretta, and probably due to the stress her body was feeling, her waters had broken. "The baby's head is almost present Madam, you must start pushing." The Doctor said. "No! Not without Arthur here." Beatrice shook her head. The unnamed Changretta grabbed her shoulder roughly, but to the doctor and nurses it looked comforting. "No, I won't do it." She shook her head and tried to get up from the bed she was laid in.

The doctor pushed her down roughly "Mrs Changretta please." The doctor huffed "My name is not Mrs Fucking Changretta! It's Beatrice, Beatrice Shelby and if my husband isn't here in the next half an hour I will kill you all!" Beatrice screamed The nurse, who was already puzzled by the situation discreetly rushed off, she knew Finn Shelby well. If she could manage to phone him, or meet him even, she could sort the situation. A plan formed in her mind, she slowly entered back into the room.

"Perhaps it would be an idea for us to walk for a moment." She brought up the idea. The doctors considered it and one of what Beatrice imagined was Vincente Changretta's sons or nephews was about to object when Beatrice agreed, slowly she raised herself from the bed, a pair of slippers,  slid onto her feet as they'd been laid out on either side of the bed. The nurse rushed to Beatrice's side. Grabbing a hold of her arm. As soon as the two women walked down a hallway she whispered into Beatrice's ear.

"I want to help you Mrs Shelby, do you know where you are?" The nurse asked "No" Beatrice shook her head "We're in Bakersfield Road, who's house is nearest?" The woman asked "The Betting shop, you'll come with me though won't you?" Beatrice asked her "Of course, your going to be having sharp pains in your stomach, but it's natural. We should make haste though, the men may grow suspicious."

Half an hour later Beatrice Shelby entered the betting shop to see Lizzie, Polly and Esme bickering on wether they should tell Arthur Beatrice had gone AWOL. "There she is!" Lizzie yelled at the two other women. "Where in fucks name have you been? Who's that woman?" Polly yelled. Panting, Beatrice began to explain "I was walking here, from my house cause Arthur'd taken the car and Charles. I walked past Esme's then everything went dark, I woke up at some freaks house, and This wonderful nurse here, who's apparently an acquaintance of our Finn, brought me here, and my waters have burst." Beatrice looked between the woman next to her and the Shelby women "You what?" Esme exclaimed "Right, Esme, you get on the phone to Arthur. Lizzie, you get towels and water from upstairs and you two are coming in the back, Ive delivered plenty of babies, You'll be fine Bea." Polly ordered, each of them complied.

Esme had phoned Beatrice and Arthur's home phone, John and her own, then the Garrison and then Lizzie joined in on the phoning. Eventually (after two and a half hours) Arthur had arrived at the shop after Finn had come to check on his nephew, then seeing Beatrice in labour but had instead been ordered to find his brother. "Am I too late?" He asked as he rushed towards his wife, who held a frighteningly small, but visibly perfectly fine baby girl in her arms.

Arthur walked towards the side of his wife, and looked down at her. "She fits the name doesn't she." Beatrice smiled up at him. Arthur nodded "You've got a name already?" Polly asked "Yeah, Margaret Elizabeth Shelby, but we figured we'll call her Peggy." Arthur answered.

Polly and Lizzie smiled, there names were both Elizabeth, and they were both reasonings behind the babies middle name.

EM TALKS
she won't be their only baby, but for now, im not planning on them getting pregnant for a little while