67

"Hastily! Brother Lin, you and your family are so coquettish!"

The clips of Xue Shenfu's intelligence test awards were wildly spread on major school forums. After reading it, Jiang Xue excitedly called Lin Yan's phone, which would be screaming and wailing: "Ah, it's too showy!"

Lin Yan listened to the excited booing on the other end of the phone, his eyebrows swayed, and he responded to the other party's requests one by one in a good mood.

"Understood, I will invite you to dinner when I go back."

"How vulgar it is to eat." Jiang Xue knew that Lin Yan was in a good mood, and took the opportunity to ask: "Let's go to a picnic, anyway, there are still a few days before school starts when you come back."

Lin Yan agreed with a good temper.

After hanging up the phone, Lin Yan's heart was still beating a little faster.

On stage, he was blushing and beating heart by Ning Youji's ingenious answer. He has always been very straightforward, but now his heart is pounding on his chest, which is all proof of his love.

After taking a deep breath and calming down a bit, follow the signs in the corridor to find the toilet.

Entering the toilet, there was a sudden ding dong in my heart.

System: "Congratulations to the host for breaking through 2000 intelligence."

Lin Yan was stunned, walked into the last toilet cubicle, and closed the door.

"System, say it again, how much intelligence do I have?" Lin Yan couldn't believe it, his hands clenched into fists, and his mind that had just calmed down was now tensed up again.

System repeats: "The host index data table is as follows:

[Concentration: 400

Memory: 471

Observation: 374

Thinking Power: 397

Imagination: 358

Learning Methods: 108

Free points: 0

Total Intelligence: 2000 (Hui Shen)

0% development level]"

The system said: "Congratulations to the host, you have successfully completed the task, you can unbind the system by granting a wish."

Lin Yan looked at the intelligence panel in his mind and took a deep breath.

He finally, finally came to this day.

When he calmed down, Lin Yan suddenly felt a little reluctant: "Are you leaving?"

"Well." The system said: "I will end this mission after you make your wish."

Lin Yan recalled the day when he first bound the system. There were so many things that happened this year. In a flash of time, he no longer existed, and he was no longer the man he used to be.

Lin Yanzheng recalled that the system in his heart came with zizi electric current.

"The host's wish mission has been opened, please make a wish."

"Is it so fast?" Lin Yan didn't expect it to come so quickly, and thought it would give him some time to think.

System: "The task has been completed. This is an automatic execution."

"Countdown to 5 minutes, please make a wish."

Lin Yan was not in a hurry, he didn't think too much about this wish, because he had already thought about it.